chapter two

"Edmund look!" I shout in horror

"Edmund look!" I shout in horror. In front of us is the ship from the painting, coming at us.

"Eustace swim!" Lucy commands. I paddle my arms as fast a so can, trying to not get hit by gigantic ship.

"whats going on?" Eustace asks, in a scared voice.

"Just swim!" I shout at him, paddling away from the ship, but it's no use, it's moving far too fast,

"Edmund! Anna!" I hear Lucy shouts, "it's Caspian!"

A man grabs my arm and helps me swim towards the boat. He helps me onto the swing and they begin to lift us into the boat. I look around and spot Edmund. I quickly make my way over to him and engulf him in a hug. He wraps his arms around me.

"Are you alright?" He asks and I pull away nodding.

"I'm fine."

"How in the world did you end up here?" I hear a familiar voice say. We look around and spot Caspian and Lucy.

"Caspian!" I call out to him. He turns around and walks to us.

"Edmund! Anna!" He wraps a towel around us and we walk over to Lucy.

"It's great to see you." Edmund says.

"Didn't you call for us?" I ask him.

"No. Not this time." He tells us, smiling.

"Well, whatever the case, I'm just glad to be here." Edmund says grinning like a mad man. A scream cuts off our reunion and the men on board make a path to Eustace, who was wiggling around. He throws something off of him and it lands few feet in front of us. I look at the over sized mouse and smile wide.

"Reepicheep!" I exclaim. He's been my favorite person- or well thing in Narnia since I've met him.

"Oh. Your majesty's." he greets us with a bow.

"Hello Reep, what a pleasure." Edmund replies. Reepicheep glances at Eustace and turns back to us.

"The pleasure is all mine, Sir. But first, what to do about this hysterical interloper? " The mouse asks. I look over at Eustace, who is coughing over dramatically.

"That giant rat thing was trying to claw my face off!" He screams shoving a finger at Reepicheep.

"I was merely trying to expel the water form your lungs, sir." Reepicheep explains to him, rather calmly.

"It talked." Eustace says, his jaw dropping and face turning to one of shock, " did you see? Did anyone just hear that? It talked!"

"He always talks." one of the men say.

"Actually, it's getting him to shut up that's the trick." Caspian jokes, earning a laugh from everyone.

"The moment their is nothing to be said, your highness, I promise I will not say it." The mouse says to him, earning a fond smile from our fellow king.

"Now I don't know what kind of prank this is, but I want to wake up right now!" Eustace screams.

"Perhaps we could throw him back?" Reepicheep shrugs. I look at Edmund, who has a barely visible smile on his face. Oh my gosh, he's actually thinking about it. I snort, causing Lucy to look at her brother.

"Edmund!" She exclaims smacking his arm. I laugh at them and turn back to Eustace, who was crying now. He continues his rant, his voice getting even pitchier, if that is humanly possible.

"I demand to know, just where in the blazes am I?" Eustace demands an answer.

A Minotaur makes his way through the crew members, "You're on the Dawn Treader, the finest ship in Narnia's Navy." He explains. Eustace looks at the creature in shock before he falls to the floor, unconscious. The crew through their heads back and laughed at the young boy as Caspian made his way over to them, a huge grin on his face.

"Was it something I said?" The Minotaur asks innocently. Caspian chuckles and glances at the boy,

"We to him, will you?" He asks kindly.

The Minotaur nods, "Your majesty."

Caspian walks back over to us and a few steps up the staircase, " Men, behold our castaways. Edmund, the Just, Anna, the Wise and Lucy, the Valiant. High King and Queens of Narnia." Caspian announces proudly. The crew kneels, causing me to smile wide.

We're back in Narnia, were we belong.