chapter eleven

Anna's POV

Anna's POV

"Edmund wait!" I call out to him. He slows down and I run to him, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." He says.

"Are you sure?" He stops and turns to me, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I said I'm fine, don't worry about me." he reassures.

"Yeah, but you telling me not to worry about you, only makes me worry about you even more." I tell him as we begin to walk along side the ruins.

"Why?" He stops walking and stares at me.

"It's hard not to worry about the people you care for." I tell him.

"You care about me?" He teases and I blush.

"Of course I care about you." I tell him. He puts his fingers under my chin and lifts them, making me look him in his dark brown eyes.

"Well I care about you too." he says and before I can do anything, his lips are on mine. My hands immediately go around his neck and his hands softly caress my cheeks. Fireworks explode in my stomach as I kiss him back. A few seconds later he pulls away and puts his forehead against mine.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." he says.

"You don't know how long I've wanted you to do that." I retort.

"Be my girlfriend?" I nod and quickly kiss him again. This time his hands go to my waist and i tangled mine in his hair. I'm getting the one thing I've been wanting since I figured out my true feelings for him. I smile into the kiss and pull away. I look behind me and my smile fades away.

"oh no."

"What?" He asks turning around, "oh."

Standing about a few hundred feet before us, was hundreds of men lining up.

"We should get Peter." I tell him and he nods in agreement. We take off running for the stone table room, where we last saw Peter.

When we get there the first thing I see are Peter and Lucy leaning against the stone table.

"Pete." Edmund says getting his attention. They look up at us in confusion.

"You might want to see this." I tell him. They stand up and follow us down the corridors and out the doorway. Peter stands beside Caspian and Lucy is in between Peter and I. More men move out from the woods holding canons. they leave a path so about 20 or so men ride horses to the front. I take Edmunds hand as a man with a different Colored mask, on a hoarse makes his way to the front and stares at us. This can't be good.

A/N- They finally kissed. The stories almost over and I don't know if I should be happy or sad. After this, There's only one more movie, and I'll cry while writing it, no doubt about it. I don't know why but every time I watch the movies I always at the end. It's just, the music makes it more sad and I can't deal with it. Anyway, thanks for reading! Love you guys!