1. Meeting the bad boy.

..Bondita's pov.

...

"Bondita" I heard My mom calls me from downstairs

Today is the first day of high school. And yes I am very excited and also nervous.

"Bondita" my mom again shouted. Let me know her that I was up. Otherwise, she will take the house in her head.

"Yes, mom! I am up " then my mom enters my room.

" uth gayi!! ( you are up) Now go and get ready. You are a big girl now .. Don't be late honey ! .. Otherwise, you will late for your first day " She whispers in her soft voice.

" Ok, momma!! I am coming down in 10 minutes " Then she goes down. And I went to the bathroom to get ready.

..~~

As I entered high school. I was a little bit nervous. Will I be able to make friends? ..This nervousness was eating me inside.

As I watched the time. "Oh, God !!! I am late". I ran towards my classroom. But my luck was not with me. I bumped into someone.  I don't want to be late. Today is my first day please God!! Why I had to bump into someone.

" What the hell" I heard someone yells at me.

I looked up and I saw a boy. He was the same age as me. His eyes were connected with mine. They were beautiful ... I can stare at his eyes every day.

You are late stupid .. and you are thinking of a boy. My inner voice yells at me.

I looked away from him and started to walk towards my class. but someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw the same boy was grabbing my hand.

" where do you think. You are going! " He said in an angry tone.

" I am going to the class. If you don't know ..let me tell you. We are in school. As I know you are the same age as me. If you don't leave my hand, I don't know about you. But I am going to be late for my class" I yelled

He raised his eyebrow. What is his problem? Till now didn't leave my hand .

" O hello! First, you bumped into me. And you are saying I am in your way" He yelled so loud ...

" Yes, you are. Please leave my hand .." I yelled ".

" Yes, you two. Please come to my office after school!!" I heard someone say that, in a harsh tone.

As I look ... Where the voice is coming from.
I saw a man. I think he is 40. Something like that.

" Yes principal," the boy said .. What!! Principal. No, please. Today is my first day. and because of this boy. I am scolded by the principal.

And then the principal went away.

" You !! What is your problem?? Because of you. I am scolded by the principal" ...I pulled my hand from his grip.

" You know what. I am late because of you. Miss. Whatever "

"Oh hello! I have a name, Mr Attitude. And my name is Bondita das" I said in a hard tune.

" Whatever. You ..." He was cut off by someone.

" Anirudh" So His name is Anirudh.

I turned around and saw a boy .. he was of the same age as him.

" Bhabi !! Mil Gayi ( I got my sister-in-law)" he said in a surprising tune.

Anirudh looked at him with a distinguished look.

Then I realised. What he meant.

" What !!" We both said at the same time.

We looked at each other and again said.

" no way" .. no way. He ..no. I have to go from here. Because of Anirudh. Whatever his name was ... I am late. I have to go from here.

I was about to go. He again held my hands .. AGAIN ...

" What"

" Let me tell you no one yells at me till now. But you ...
I’m going to let this go because you’re new, But watch your mouth from now on.”

"What!! What are you God.. But I feel sorry for you .. Because you are not . ". I yelled before I pulled my hand and went away from him.
-~-

What the hell. Who is he? Who does he think he is. Because of him, I am late. Because of him. I am scolded by the principal. And he is ordering me. But no way. I am not his maid to follow his order.

Again I bumped into someone. I think again ' him'.

" What the hell you again" I yelled but when I open my eyes I saw a girl .. Same age as me.

" Sorry sorry. I think he .. Sorry please .. "

" No not your fault. My name is Mia and yours?? she cut me off

"Hi my name is Bondita," I said with a smile on my face.

" Will you be my friend " She ask me. I am shocked. For this reason, I am nervous and the person is asking me to be her friend.

" yes. why not " I happily accept her as my friend.

Something happens Good. From morning I was so angry because of that boy. And now something good happens

"What you have in your next class," she asks.

"English"

"Oh good !! I also have the same. lets to together bondita"

" sure why not Mia" I smile at her.

She is so cute. She is so polite. And I liked her.

Let's smile now. Because after school .. Again I have to face that boy .. AGAIN

**********************

Hey hey hey !!!
New book

How it is.

Tell me in the comments 💙

And also vote. If you like the story.

And I know there are many grammatical mistakes.

So forgive me for that ..🥺

So how was the encounter of them? If you like it. Tell me in comments ..

Thank you❣️