10. Realisation.

Chapter 10 Realisation.

Anirudh's pov.

Today is the day of project submission . And I am glad that our project is completed in the given time.

I walked outside and knock at Bondita's door.

And Yes , Bondita's and Mine relation was improved a lot after the movie night . After that night we always goes to school together and also comes back to home together. Also we completed the ditention .

" Hey!! Mr Attitude " She opens the door .

"Miss! Whatever"

She rolled her eyes . She always calls me by this irritating name . By the way , I also do the same.

I liked this names because when we first met . We called each other by this names only . This thought made me smile.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked me.

"Remembered something" I told her .

She raised her brows in confusion.

" Remember , When we first met. We used to don't like each other . But now we are -" I pause . I don't know what our relation is . I know we are friends. But not only Friends , She meant to me more.

" We are" she asked . She is nervous . I can see in her face.

" We are best friends." Finally I got an answer . But some part of me knows that I am lying . She is much more than that. She is looking really disappointed , Like she is waiting for some different answer .

"Let's go , Otherwise we will be late." She nodded and we walked towards my car.

The drive was silent . I don't know how to start and where to start .

We reached school and walked inside. But suddenly A girl came and hug me . As I see who she was. She is Mini .

She was not in school for the past few days and I am verry happy . And now again she comes to destroy my happiness.

I pulled back . Bondita is staring at us . Did she thinks that we have a think. NO!!

" Meet you in class" Bondita told me . And walked away . I am about to follow her but Mini grabs my hand.

"Let her go .. I miss you so much."

"Leave me " I shouted at her . and free myself and went to find HER.

She is nowhere to be found . But when I saw her . She is with Aditya , Smiling at him .

She is so happy with him . But with me she only feels bad .

-~-

Bondita's pov

I don't know , When Anirudh said we are something my heat beats so fast But When he said we are just best friends It really disappointed me.

When Saudamini hugs him. I want to cry . But I controled and made an excuse and went away . He didn't even try to follow me.

I met Aditya in class . He know I am sad . so he told me some stupid jokes .And I am suprised that his stupidity makes me smile .

Anirudh and Saudamini enters the class . But Anirudh didn't even try to look at me .

I think the old Anirudh is back . Who tries to ignore me , who hates me . In these days , I thought that He change . He changed for me . But I am wrong. He is again back into his old form.

"Attention please!!" The professor took our attention.

"So students . Tomorrow will be a prom night . " After listening this . Everyone started to whisper.

"Silence." The professor shouted.

"So please come tomorrow , Those who are interested."

Then he left.

"Bondita, you will come right?." Aditya ask me.

" I don't know . Lets see." I answered.

-~-

Anirudh and I submitted our project . And now we are walking towards his car . And their is silence .

The drive is also silence .

Finnally we reach our houses and .

" So tomorrow be ready at 7 . I will pick you." He broke the silence.

"Ok" I simply answer and walked away.

Anirudh's pov

When I was about to went out of class . Aditya stopped me .

"Hey!! You are a good friend of Bondita's right? He ask me .

" Yes , I am " I replied.

" Can you help me? .

" Help?".

"Please , Tell me what Bondita likes the most." What !! Why he want to know about these thinks.

"Why do you want to know." There is silence . then he continue.

"Actually, I like her ." what !! Now my blood is boiling.

"Please! Help me , I really likes her . Her eyes , Her smile . Whe she smile my heart skips in every second. "

Yes!! When she smile . My heart beat so fast . Her smile , Her eyes . I like everything about her . In this few days , When she spent the day with me . I feel like everything is completed . Finally I am happy . I think I fall for he-

" Are you listening?'' Aditya interrupt my thoughts.

"Hmm"

"Please help me , I want to propose her in the prom night, please help me" he request me .

I want to say No . But I know Bondita also likes him . The way she smiles at him . The way she looks at him . I know she likes him not me . But what about me . I just realised that I fall for her . In this days . I fall for her .

I want to see her smile everyday . But I know she will only smile with Aditya not with me .

"Yes , I will help you ." I decided to help him to see MY Bondita happy . Sorry , His Bondita.

He hugged me tightly " Thank you so much"

And he walked away.

When I dropped Bondita to her home . The drove was silent . But before she walked to her house . I decided to broke the silence.

" So tomorrow be ready at 7 . I will pick you."

Please say no . I don't want you to go . Please.

"Ok" She simply answered and walked away.

-~-

Now I am in my bed . Thinking about her .

I messed up everything . First I hurt her . Second I be friend with her . But when she was with me , I made her cry . She didn't deserve me . She deserves someone like Aditya who will makes her happy .

Tomorrow everything will change . She will became someone else . I want to make her mine . But I can't .

Deep down , My heart wish that she will say No to him .

I wish.

-------------------------xxx--------------------

Hey guyss!!

Finally Anirudh realises.
Finally .

What do you think about Bondita .

What She will say . Yes or No .

To know .

Keep reading .

And
And
And.

If you like the chapter do

vote and comments.

Thank you.