epilogue

1 year later

A girl is smiling looking at the mirror. Her appearance looked like A royal princess.

On the other side, the prince was on cloud nine because today his princess would be only his.

They are none other than Bondita and Anirudh. Today they are going to get married after so many struggles in their life.

Here, Anirudh was waiting for his bride in the mandap and he heard the sound of an anklet. He looked in that direction and saw his most beautiful girl waiting in front of him.

After the rituals, they were finally married happily.

-~-

A few years later

A little girl is crying nonstop complaining to her father about how her mother scolded her

"Ba-ba ma-ma sc-old-ed me" she complained to her father with a small pout still crying.

"Oh my bachaa, I will scold mamma in return don't cry, baby."

"Pomissshhh" the little girl smiled

"Promised aayu"

"Yeahhhhh!" Aradhana Roy Choudhury smiled happily at her father before running away towards the garden.

"Anirudh! Aayu was getting spoiled by you day by day! You yo-" Bondita couldn't control her words due to Anirudh's lips on hers.

Bondita tried to pushed him but he was not ready to let her go.

"Mamma Babba!" Aradhana shouted and Bondita pushed Anirudh forcefully finally parting away.

"Sorry Aayu, Mamma js sorry. Please forgive her." Bondita said holding her ears

"Ok mamma, I fogive u" Aaradhana said and hugged both her mother and father.

This is their life now with their little princess Aradhana.

Life is bliss for them.

-~-

The End.

Hey guyzzz,

Finally our Favourite couple story is over. Sorry for not uploading the epilogue soon.

I had started a new story named "A promised marriage" the prologue was uploaded on my profile if you all are interested then welcome to one one ther story of mine.

A sneak peak of "A promised love"

Rehan Singhania is a family-oriented person who often wore a smile on his face, but at times, he appeared to be rude. His life took a new turn when his family decided to arrange his marriage with a girl.

The girl is beautiful both inside and out and is currently in her 12th grade. Every parent desires a good life partner for their daughter who can take care of her well. One meeting with Rehan Singhania changed her life as she was promised to him at a very young age.

Till then Bye and meet you all at "A promised marriage"