28. Anirudh's Condition

Chapter 28: Anirudh's Condition.

Third person pov

In the past few days, everything was going normally, except for a few things.

Today, like always Bondita and Anirudh were getting ready for school and Anitudh is not in a good mood from the day Brinoy came here.

After reaching school, they were holding hands and went to their classes but midway one boy came between them.

He was one of the bad boys in their school. He didn't listen to anyone and was always found in the detention room. His name is Jacob

"Two love birds together like always, how cute!" Jacob said in an annoying voice which angered Anirudh more. Jacob knew Anirudh was not in a good mood for the past few days so he decided to provoke him.

Bondita held his hand more tightly because she knew if Anirudh became more angry, it will be hard to control him.

"Get lost from our way Jacob," Anirudh said controlling his anger.

Bondita is praying that Jacob will listen to him otherwise no one can save Jacob not even Bondita, but of course, the boy decided to call his own death.

"Awww, Is our Anirudh getting angry, you look so cute when you are angry," That's it Anirudh left Bondita's hand and hit Jacob so hard.

"I said to get the hell out of our way but you decided to stay now  
Stay!" Anirudh again punches him.
But Jacob whistled and more than 5 boys came and started to hit Anirudh. Bondita keep on shouting for help but no one was ready to help. But the whole school was only watching no one was ready to help.

Bondita was helpless now. At last, Anirudh was unconscious his face was covered with blood.

Bondita run to him and hug him close and called his name but he gives no response to her.

Anirudh was taken to the hospital. He was in bad condition when he was admitted to the hospital. The school called his father but his father is in India for some work.

After the call, Brinoy felt like his half-world has died. He rushed to come back to his son. He immediately takes a flight.

And here Bondita is taking care of Anirudh morning and night without caring for her health.
And Anirudh is still unconscious.

Bondita always cried for him. But he didn't even move an inch.

-~-

It's been two days and finally, Brinoy has arrived here. He makes a run to the hospital. And what he saw there melt his heart for the first time.

----------------------xxx---------------------

One more chapter is done.