3. He is my neighbour.

Chapter 3  He is my neighbour

Bondita's pov

When I enter the library I saw him.
Was he really a book worm. I didn't think that he was really a nerd. he was wearing glasses and he is looking cute in his glasses . I meant to say he was looking at his book so much that till now he didn't see me.

So I decided to walk to him . Till now he didn't see me . I shake his shoulder . He sees me . He stand up immediately like he had seen a ghost!!

" Did I look like a ghost!"

" What are you doing here?" Did he forget about the detention?

" Are you kidding me, did you get hurt in your head ?" I asked . He rolled his eyes .

" No actually . You forget about the detention "

" No I am not " he defends

" Wait wait wait ! you are really a nerd . I can't believe it, I meant to say I heard about bad boys . they are bad  .they fights but they didn't study "

" But I am and it's none of  your business '' I rolled my eyes

" Ok are you here to study or help the students " He finally closed his book and went to help the students.

After some time I saw him helping someone . I can't believe In the morning he is a bad boy and now he is  behaving like a good boy . I don't say that he is a good boy .. Ofcource he is not .

His eyes are beautiful . when he smiles he looks more handsome.

He smirk at me as he  saw me staring at him . Am I staring at him ?Now he is comming towards me .  I quickly turn around. But he come near me and whisper in my ear

" Are you checking me?" What to say no words are forming. As  I turn around his face was inches away from me as he is standing so close to me .

" I -- I--" No words are comming. Someone clear his throat . I push Anirudh and saw many people are looking towards us.

"Are you here to stare at me or to help" I rolled my eyes and walk away from him.

-~~~-

Finnally the detention is over and Yes I am going home . Finally!!
I know mom is worried about me . I can't inform her As my phone was dead .

I went outside and saw the most beautiful view . You will be thinking I am crazy  as I talk to moon and stars .. I don't know but I am addicted to the view .

" Are you mentally ill or something like that because normal people didn't talk with moon and stars"Anirudh laugh at me Till that I don't know that I was talking and staring at the sky.

" Shut up!!, you will not understand nerd"

" Oh stop calling me that" he shouted

"Whatever!"

" Bondita" I was about to go when he called me

"whatt!!" What is his problem .. This days I really didn't spend much time with my mom .. As I am spending with him.

" Let me drop you ."

" No thank you . I can go by myself what if you are planning to kill me" he rolled his eyes.

" Come otherwise . someone will kill you at this time if you go alone " Ok its true I can't go myself home as it is night now.

"Ok fine" I finnally agreed

-~-

"Stop here . " he is looking at. Me in shocked .

" You lived here "

" yes I lived here"

"That means you are my neighbour" What neighbour .

" Yes I lived next to your house" I am shocked at my place .

" What but I didn't see you here. This.. this house is locked everytime."

" Because I shifted here yesterday. And ofcource . I am home to only sleep at midnight because morning I go to school and evening I went to partiers  "

"Whatever!" I got out of his car. And walked towards my house .

" Wait " again he shouted .

" What now" He is really annoying .
But I don't know why my heart is beating so fast as he is comming towards me .

" Bye" I raised my eyebrow . He answered after seeing my confusion.

"Actually I forget to say bye .. So BYE"
Really,he Called me to say bye. What the hell .

" You can shout from there right . you idiot "

" I am not an idiot . I didn't shout because people will get disturbed by my voice." I rolled  my eyes .

"Whatev--"

"Bondita" I got cut off my mom voice. Oh God my mom sees me with this boy

" yes mamma! I am coming "

"Hello Aunty" I don't know when Anirudh followed me and Now he is greeting my mom .

" Hello ! Can I asked who are you" my mom asked him.

"Aunty I am Bondita's friend and also your neighbour now" He answered politely . Seriously When did I became his friend and how can he act so good.

" Oh so you are Mrs Subhra's Son" my mom say's in an excited tone.
Really my mom didn't get close to anyone but him . He is acting like a dam polite , good . huh I know his real face.

"Why you two are so late?" My mom asked . How to say . In my first day I got detention because of this boy.

"Mo--Mom a-actu-actua --"

"Actually , The principal seeks help from us to help the students after the school" Anirudh cut me off seeing my nervousness. By the way nice excuse.

"Ok, I am believing because of you Anirudh, you are so good your parents will be proud of you" Seriously . He is a spoiled child . And my mom thinks he is shanskari (Cultured ).

"Ok bye Aunty , I will meet you tomorrow since I have to complete my assignment" Oh my god . he can be an actor .

"Bye Anirudh , Bondita you will not say bye to your friend"

"Bye Bondita and I beleive fate will lead us again together as we have to help the students for one week after the school" he smirked

"Bye " I rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

I heard my mom called my names many times but no mood to answer her any questions . But I know my mom is stubborn .

She enter my room and what she said I shocked at her words.

" Sleep well , I don't need any explanation as I believed you truly my child" I humm in response As I don't have any strength to reply her back . And I fell asleep .

But I wake up by a notification on my phone.

I remove my phone from charger and show there is an unknown number's message.

I opened it and What I show froze me at my state .

-~~-

************************
If you liked it .

Vote .

            Comments

And
           Share.

And sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Thank you💗