23. Complete again

Chapter 23. Complete again.

Anirudh's Pov.

I know she hates me. Why will she love me? She has no reason to love me. I hate myself for hurting her.

I love her so much.

It was two in the afternoon. I heard my father shouting at someone. I sigh knowing it was his regular work.

"I am saving the poor man from you. What are you? How can you sla--" a familiar voice yelled.

"Shut up! Don't interfere in my matters otherwise, it will not good for you!" My father shouted at the familiar voice.

I tried to listen closely.

"You! How can you take my car without permission? And why are you waiting here, Get lost! And you, Don't show me your face again."

" I will show you my face hundreds of times. And why are you shouting at the poor man? Can't you talk to him nicely?" I know this voice, Bondita. What is she doing?

"Stop lecturing me! Don't teach me this nonsense and one more time if you, interrupted my work, I already said but saying again this will not be good for you." My father will not understand.

"What will you do? Please, learn to love every---"

"Shut up!" He raised his hand, but before it can hit Bondita. I hold his hands. It is too much now. How can he think he can hurt My Bondita.

Bondita's eyes met mine. I wish this moment will never end. But my father has many problems with my happiness, He grabs my hand and pulls me away from her.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to stay in the house?" He questions knowing the answer. I stayed quiet looking at Bondita, she kept  looking at my eyes, finding answers in them.

"I ask you something!" My father shouted.

"Why I will listen to you? I had enough of you! Which father can't see their own child happy?!"  Bondita keeps looking at me.

"Anirudh get inside, Now!"

"No, I won't answer, why?" I am on the verge of crying.

"Anirudh" I heard Bondita whisper. I look at her and give her a small smile.

And the next moment my cheeks are burning. Mr Binoy Roy Choudhary just slap me.

"Anirudh!"

"Anirudh," This time Bondita run to me and hugged me tightly and I feel complete.

My father tried to slap me again but this time Bondita held his hand.

"Stop it!" She yelled.

"How can you slap your own son? I can understand about that man but he is your own son. How could you?!" A tear escaped from her eyes. I faced her towards me and kissed her tears.

"No, he is not my son. He is not my son from today onwards. He was my son. Good Anirudh Roy Choudhary, you just choose the girl and forget your mother and from now onwards don't come to this house to see your mother. For me, you died.

Maa, I can't see her. Bondita's eyes widened in realisation.

" You gave him choices between me and his mother. You cant be a father." She cried for me.

"Shut up! And don't come to this house ever again Anirudh. Just pack your bag and leave." I will see my mother for the last time.

I was about to enter when my father stopped me.

"Wait! Don't enter. Wait here." After some time he throws the suitcase outside. And I saw my mom. She was crying. Mom.

My father closed the door in my face.

I just stood like a statute. I feel someone's presence behind me. Bondita. She come close to me and hugged me tightly.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry" she was going on apologizing. I shook my hand, trying to say it was not her fault and closed my eyes feeling her so close to me.

"I am sorry, because of me you are surviving. I am so sorry. How could he? How could he do this to his son." She cried and cried. And I just keep quiet, nothing is coming from my mouth.

"Just go to your mother chose her not me. You can live without me but you can't live without your mother. Just go."

"No. I will never leave you. Never!" I said pulling her close, kissing her forehead.

----------------------xxx-------------------

One more Chapter done.

Do vote.