| 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⇀ Chifuyu

third person :chifuyu x curious fem reader

third person :
chifuyu x curious fem reader

third person :chifuyu x curious fem reader

"y/n. y/n, ya listening?" a stubborn female asks her friend who seems to be staring into space. "mother friker she's dead again" f/n rolls her eyes and pokes y/n in the cheek startling her.

" ow ! what was that for?" y/n snaps at her grinning friend beside her, "watcha staring at?" f/n raises an eye-brow, leaning on her table "Nothing why? " y/n lies fixing herself on her seat.

"that's so cool! wow chifuyu" their classmates compliment the blonde-haired male. "thanks"  he replies embarrassed and sits back down.

"Matsuno chifuyu" f/n annoyingly sighs, "you think he's part of a gang? " y/n asks suddenly, " Ya think, duh " f/n places her hand on her chin thinking, " he's cute tho " y/n admits, "what kind of sane human says that out of the blue?" f/n asks.

"not sure, but look at him," y/n says again. "weird" "your eyes are full of weirdness" f/n points out. "it's wonder" y/n corrects.

"if you like him. tell him, don't drag me into it" she rolls her eyes, "I know you hate men but just please" y/n sighs bonking her head onto her table. "plus I don't like him, dummy, I'm just curious" y/n huffs.

"what are you so curious about?"

....

" bet. he's a delinquent "

"bro... is that even a question"

"y/n look at him"

"you should've seen him when he was younger"

"what happened?"

suddenly, a teacher storms into the room, scattering all the students to their seats. all the voices suddenly stop mid-sentence and people shut themselves up.