| 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 ⇀ Kakucho

Kakucho x fem reader(time skip kakucho)requested by:_Evelyn_Kageyama_1

(time skip kakucho)
requested by:
_Evelyn_Kageyama_1

"Sorry, Kakucho- but [f/n] asked if we could hang out today" you apologise bowing your head a little to your boyfriend

"Sorry, Kakucho- but [f/n] asked if we could hang out today" you apologise bowing your head a little to your boyfriend. Kakucho sadly smiles and nods, "that's alright y/n" he bitterly mumbles back, trying his very best not to sound mean. "are you okay?" you ask putting a cold hand on his shoulder. "I'm ok," he says. "you have fun now" he stifles a smile. The lack of trust this man has, you thought.

"Okay! I might be home late, so don't feel pressured into visiting me" he nods in response. "yeah no, I have important work to get done anyways" he says and walks away- a large amount of pressure soon followed. I love you! you wanted to shout- however, your voice couldn't make up the words.

You finally got your voice again when you saw your friends, F/n, Yuzuha and Hina come over. F/n starts, "Y/n! was that your boyfriend just there?" you nod nervously in response, "that guy? I feel like I know him" Hina tilts her head a little and ponders.

Yuzuha stays silent and starts, "he works at Bonte-"ow!?" she was interrupted by F/n hitting her shoulder. "How about we start shopping now?" she raises an eyebrow and you all look at each other.

Your eyes follow to the mall ahead of you, for the next few hours you all were laughing, shopping and playing games in the arcade. You all had great fun- you even picked outfits for each other.

By the end of it, you were all worn out the sky grew very dark. Finally waving goodbye to each other,  brought an ominous feeling to you as each step you took on the steps of your house made your heart race. From fear.

Sliding the doors open, it made a clicking noise. "Kaku..?" you began peeking through the door expecting to see Kakucho reading a book or something. Only to be disappointed with no one there. He's being contentious, you thought as you changed back into your comfortable sleeping clothes, recalling his reminder by returning home late. You tripped over some shopping bags while travelling to your bed, then without any second thought- you fell asleep.

The next morning arrived quickly, and you woke up to feel Kakucho's arms wrapped around your waist. He looked tranquil and breathed soft breaths as if worn out. He barely had any clothes on, and his shirt was off.

You shrugged out of the covers alarming little grunts from him. "stay" he groans with a husky voice. Before you could say a word- your phone vibrates. "in a sec" you reply and check your phone as if a reflex. It was a message from Hina.

Hinata Tachibana 💞‼️

hey Y/nnn wanna come
with me to get Takamitchy
a gift ???

With some consideration, you glance
at your boyfriend who still waiting for a little cuddle. You bend down to his level, "hey sorry Kakucho I have to go with Hina to get her boyfriend something-"yeah ok" he answers back quite painfully. "just hurry ok" he mutters and drifts off to bed.

You quickly rush out the door and see Hina dressed nicely waiting by the doorway, "why so sudden?" you ask her. "hm? well Takamitchy has been doing so much for me, I wanted to get him a little thank you gift" ... "you're not busy are you?" she asks.

You shake your head and she smiles, "well let's go then". The two of you walk under one umbrella and share laughs, "oh! let's get him thi-"no way, we're not getting him those" "porno mags?" "no" "manga!" "he's got too many of those" "what about action figures" "chifuyu likes those" "A hot water bottle-! "that should be for me"

Both of you skimmed the shopping centre until something caught your eye, "hey Hina" you nudge her shoulder, "what is it?" she asks tilting to your angle, "takamitchy likes puzzles right? let's get him a 1000 pieces puzzle piece" you hold up the box. Hina rocks her head and takes the box from you, "this looks nice!" she agrees and you both finally finished your task.

Hours passed, and you forgot about Kakucho at home, you bid goodbye to Hina and began hauling your body back home with blueberry slushies in your hands. Its cold temperature made your hand turn red. Finally, at home once again, you open the doors to be greeted by darkness again.

Kakucho had gone to work, you thought and switched on the lights missing his warmth already. You lighted your [favourite sented] candle and changed into soft clothes, tucked into bed and snuggled. You brought out a book and yearned for his touch, as you started reading about fantasies and tales, something that could help you sleep.

You had loved the book you began to read, for a good few hours. Your mind has been left in awe after reading such a tale, each interaction you made with the page flipping, feeling its sides gently fold and flip. You loved reading.

Without even noticing it, the door slightly opens revealing a worn-out Kakucho, his breath was quick and his heart rate was pumping. It was so obvious he ran home, he sniffs and wraps a pair of frozen arms around you, startling you- you even closed the book.

"y/n, where were you?" he mumbles, as he gets in the bed, dressed in a suit and tie. "h-here the whole time, holy shit ur freezing" you struggle out of his arms. "no, you weren't, you weren't here this morning" he whimpers, "oh yeah, I went with Hina-"no need to explain" he interrupts. Trying so desperately to hide his shame and rage. The bed gets warmer by the minute and he closes his eyes, "I want attention" he plainly says out of blue, but surely not surprising to you. "I know" you reply and hug him.

"I was jealous" you nod, "you barely spend time with me anymore" you nod again. Listening to his words you close your eyes as he mumbles sweet nothings in your ears. "good night" he says and plants a kiss on your forehead.

"And I know there's a chance you were doing it on purpose-mm!" you stop him by tracing your finger on the scar of his forehead. You know he liked that, "it tickles" he blushes and turns warm, you giggle and kiss it. "how about this, I'll stop hanging out with friends if you promise me you'll do the same" you say. Kakucho leans onto you and nods.

"Okay then" "starting tomorrow" he waves his head, "good night love" he mutters and rests his eyelids. Knowing that he's close to passing out you whisper, "you were really jealous weren't you"

 Knowing that he's close to passing out you whisper, "you were really jealous weren't you"