| 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ⇀ Shinichiro

Shinichiro x girlfriend fem readerrequested by: @loverdaurishort, fluff

requested by: @loverdauri
short, fluff

Shinichiro x girlfriend fem readerrequested by: @loverdaurishort, fluff

third-person :

People never really understood the meaning of Library cafés, sure it was a good place for studying, but the smell of brewing coffee, having food or drinks while studying, seeing the workers get going and moving around just wasn't their cup of tea.

y/n's place, however, was an exception. it was calm and quiet, there was great service too, and students often visited regularly for a chat or study group. founded by her mother, she works part-time at it and was granted the manager position by her mother.

every day is a busy day for her, and she doesn't have many off days. but she works hard and enjoys her time seeing visitors, studying, reading, or just having a nice coffee.

but her most favourite thing about this place is that it's right beside S.S Motors, her boyfriend's bike shop. Shinichiro Sano.

they both met in high school, a while ago. she was concerned about Shinichiro, everything about him, his grades, feelings, mental health and injuries. she even advised him to study with her in the Libray café. it was stupid, but it worked. now that they're adults they don't need it. but since y/n is the manager, she decided to stick with it.

but to be honest, she missed those days, when Shinichiro founded the black dragon, or how he used to get involved up in fights and kept getting injured. when girls kept called him "weak, but reliable " they weren't wrong of course but y/n thought, that Shinichiro was the strongest of all.

in the end, after a long time of sending hints to the dense Shinichiro, she finally confessed hoping for the best. when y/n was his girlfriend in high school, she found herself getting mixed up in his problems too. she also saw Shinichiro's position and how much respect he was getting from the other delinquents. she thought, that she wasn't worthy of such attention from someone so much more superior than her.