| 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 ⇀ Shion Madarame

Shion Madarame x Fem readerno manga spoilers other than himrequested by: -Colettee

no manga spoilers other than him
requested by: -Colettee

Shion Madarame x Fem readerno manga spoilers other than himrequested by: -Colettee

People, truely feared this man. Men, Women, Children, his love for fighting even earned him the moniker "Mad Dog" within Tenjiku. He was arrogant, and most people hated him. But you couldnt, you took care of him after battles and helped his wounds.

But why help him? he was a cold blooded both rude and boastful, lacked respect for everyone and had no decency. Well, you got addicted.

FLASHBACKS.

You left work too late, this sadly was expected as a patient has gone into cardiac arrest at the hospital. You worked as a nurse in the nearby hospital and the days kept going by so slowly.

The skylight was already dark. As delinquents stromed the streets with their motorcycles and ear raping engines raoring from miles away. A slight bit of fear went through you, as you hurriedly, sprinted across the alleyway in pure darkness. "shit why did i have to pull a batman and go to the obvious dark alleyway that could get me into trouble" As you slowed down, you took out your phone and flashed a light, as you started sprinting to your destination.

A pair of muscular arms stop you, snd force you to turn around. Mortified, you looked at the man to his face. He had long blonde hair swooped to the right,while half of his head was shaved. he had a freakishly large blsck dragon tattoo on the side of his head and his eyes remained rested.

"Get off me" "eh? wrong one" you got interrupted by his voice. It was raspy and you felt chills go throigh your body, you never dared to say a word. But, by the look on his face you knew he was going to let you go.

"sorry little lady, but you're misunderstood- i'll leave you be now" you nodded in response and proceeded to continue. "Not the right one" he whispers start growing as you walk away. "sorry sir-"eh?" your heart dropped, Crap crap crappp what am i doing??? dammit. you thought and asked again "w-ho are you looking for?" voice cracking a bit.

He looks at your with amusment and starts smiling oddly, "Well, thats none of your business okay?" "who are you looking for?" "i could help you?" Pushing it a little, he looks at your clothing and replies "you seem to dress to impress, cant ruin your repuation after people find out yoive helped somone like me?"

"go home little lady, im done here, good night" he finally says and goes. what were you thinking? you werent a main character, but at least you werent hurt. You proceeded to continue the path you were taking and soon arrived home, faster than you'd hoped. Relived you fell down and embraced the warmth of your home.

Suddenly, it was mid night, you find yourself awake at your computer watching random videos you could find on the internet when somone knocked on your door. You flinched and almost threw the lap top away as you peek out of the blankets and death stared the door.

Also scared, not a doubt you were horrified. Who in the right mind would knock at somones door at this hour? somone had to be mad to do that. Well, they were.

Tip toeing to the key hole you peek through to see the same man infront of your door, but diffrent, he was bruised and had a black eye. "holy sh" you cover your mouth and immediately turn off the laptop preventing all light to come out.

"Little lady? open up the door would ya?" he demands, banging harshly on the wooden door, "I know your not sleepin in there" he bangs his forehead on the door making it vibrate. Out of fear, you open the door slowly to be greeted by his smiling face, which was broken.

"W-how do you know where I live?" you ask mortified, "youre a nurse arent ya?" he dodges the question, "how did you know that?" you ask, finaly answering, "well, your ID tag told me" he points out.

"what do you want? leave please" your voice croaked, realising your lack of rest. "well, i may have followed you around and all. and if that isn't obvious- look at me" Blood was coming from his nose and some open wounds spread across his face. "could you?" he asks politely.

"no-"please miss" he asks again. You tiredly breathed in, "First of all, its Y/n" you pulled him inside and slammed the doors. "lets get this over with, but you're leaving right away? you got it?" "okay" You open the cubbords and take out a first aid kit.

"alright lets get to work" you tiredly open the kit and start fumbling with the wrappers, tipped the alcohol in the wipes and started dabbing it on his wounds. You slowly raise your eyes, looking at him. "does it hurt?" you ask, he shakes in head in response.

By the end of the night, youve fallen asleep. Shion looks at you as you rested your head on his shoulder. He stays silent and gets off you, he remebers the words he said when he promised to leave after you were finished. He leaves a note by your door saying 'thank you' he also adds a little peice of candy to go with it.

You woke up the next morning. Confused, but spotted the note, it wasnt only a thank you note.

" thanks for healing me Y/n,
     take the candy, its not poisonous
            see ya next time "

- Shion Madarame

he came the next day. and started coming over and over, to the point you became is personal nurse.

 and started coming over and over, to the point you became is personal nurse

EXAMS ARE OVER AAAAA

ok i started this early december and after re reading it i hated it sm. To however requested this <3