| 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚢 ⇀ Ran Haitani

ran haitani x fem readerrequested by: @inzanakucollege AU

requested by: @inzanaku
college AU

ran haitani x fem readerrequested by: @inzanakucollege AU

college was harsh, and difficult enough. Studying and getting decent results was all you could ask for . the university you and your brother attended was one of the most prestigious schools out there .

You honestly couldn't give a fuck about your colleagues, since you didn't bother remembering their names , you wanted to focus on your career more than anything .

Unlike you, your older brother, Izana was quite the opposite . he didn't care too much about his studies, and had a "gang" . rumours go around that he's a delinquent, but it hasn't been confirmed.

you try your best not to acknowledge him in school, you two look alike . both of you are half Filipino and have the same vacant purple eyes . his seem more hallucinating than yours, yours were more mysterious and empty .

you two wore the same earrings and fashion senses are similar too , but both of your personalities are different .

people think of him as tyrannical and obsessive . they aren't wrong of course, but he was your older brother- what could you do to hate him .

you catch him leaving home to meet up with his "gang" . Y/n Kurokawa, the forgotten sister of the kurokawa family . You also have your half-sister Emma, Emma Sano . you two are good friends, but you try to ignore her because she talks too much in your opinion.

. ♢ ❀ 》 ✧ 🤍 •

"y/n !" emma cheerfully calls out to the pessimistic girl, fixing her notes in the distance . emma takes a seat beside her and smiles , y/n cocks an eyebrow at her and looks her up and down judgingly .

" there's assigned seat-"how've you been?" she interrupts. "horrible" y/n replies placing her binder on her table awaiting the lecture of the day . " as usual " she sighs and leans back .