| h͏u͏g͏s͏+ k͏i͏s͏s͏e͏s͏⇀ Kazutora

kazutora hanemiya x fem readerrequested by: idkhow_got_here fluff/comfort

requested by: idkhow_got_here
fluff/comfort

kazutora hanemiya x fem readerrequested by: idkhow_got_here fluff/comfort

kazutora hauled across the streets of Tokyo. it was a few nights until ' bloody Halloween ' and facing Mikey, he knew he was going back to jail again, or even die. but one thing he knew is, he needs to kill baji.

losing all hope if he could, he blamed Mikey for everything . "it's all Mikey's fault.." he whispered and stopped by at y/n's house.

y/n was a friend he made before he got sent off to jail. when he got out, she was the first thing he wanted to see but things got busy so that wasn't going to happen.

he first met y/n a little while ago, when they were young. she joined toman for a year or two posing as 'the woman of Toman' sadly, she cut off all ties with gangs and focused on her school life. which was expected from her.

she's popped up now and then, promising she couldn't fight anymore. kazutora scoffs and rings the doorbell, recalling such a memory.

a small breeze whirled through his hair. as he kept a psychotic smile on his face, he was looking forward to this moment for ages.

"Hello? who is it?" a voice called as y/n opened the door. revealing kazutora... who was staring at her with a grin and then let his body embrace her . "kazutora...?" you tilt your head surprised.

"mmm y/n" he hums . "it's been a while. you're out of jail?" she points out and he nods. "I won't be for long tho...heh" he giggled softly confusing her . "wha-did you escape" she jokes.
kazutora smiles seeing her happy, then starts feeling faint and falls on her. y/n catches him and gets startled, "Kazu !" she closes the door and brings him inside. now taking a good look at him she analyses his face to see him worn out. there were black circles under his eyes and he had paler skin than usual.

"How didn't I realise this sooner.. he probably has a fight coming up" y/n stands up and goes to get kazutora some tea to help himself . " and that fight might be soon" she added. before she could go any further, a hand grabs onto her clothes from the back.

y/n flinches and stops . "don't leave" he pleaded. waking up, and looks at her back with desperate eyes. you hesitantly nod and sit back down, he embraces your body and holds you tight.

"you've been overworking yourself again?" you ask feeling the weight of his head get heavier on your back . "so tired" he huffs, "so you have been working hard" she sighs.

a warm coffee breath's scent filled the atmosphere and kazutora layed down on top of y/n, snuggling on her soft clothing and helping himself to her . "mmm Kazu.. what the in the world are you doing?" y/n asks trying to push kazutora lightly off her.

"Nothing much, it's just cold" he lies and hugs her, " you're so stupid," she said, but honestly, this moment reminded her of the two when they were kids. they play fighting and pulling each others hair, then suddenly, the two are snuggled under a blanket chewing on some candy they found in the hidden cabinets.

"you've got a fight soon right?" you ask, "yeah... I'm fighting against toman" hearing that name sent a shock through your spine . "why are you going against Mikey..?" you wonder . "it's all his fault," he says and sits up straight bringing you with him.

"I might not make it.. so I wanted to come to you before I fight him," kazutora says with a psychotic smile plastered on his face, with black circles under his eyes and red pupils caused by his lack of sleep . "don't die," you ask frowning.

"I can't make promises," he says and laughs, "I'll try my best" he turns serious frightening you . "so you came just to see me" you sigh and send your head on top of the sofa worn out.

"Nah... I just wanted hugs and" he stops and ignores what he just said. you raise an eyebrow and look at him fully, "we hugged..? what more do you want?"-- as if it wasn't obvious already, you knew what he wanted . he just couldn't say it, you knew he liked you, that he's fallen for you, but he never managed to say it.

"I'm not going until you do" he huffs and takes off his white jacket, "well?" y/n tilts her head in curiosity, "I want some kisses" kazutora declared embarrassed. an awkward silence grew between you two, "okay" you grin and lean in, giving him a soft peck.

---- now only you realise how weird it was kissing your so-called 'friend'. kazutora stepped back, stunned after the sudden kiss . "that was so quick!" he wined and chuckles, "you seem to be enjoying it through" y/n replies rolling her eyes.

"if that's all you wanted you can leave" she huffs, and kazutora flings his body to her and squeezed her tightly, "fuck it, let me stay here" he happily exclaimed.

feeling happy in your presence, kazutora lied down and slept the whole night at your house... it felt good, just to see you one last time.

 it felt good, just to see you one last time