| ɪᴄᴇ ᴤᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ ⇀ Naoto Tachibana

Naoto x fem! reader(this man is so fine I had to)Winter season theme

Naoto x fem! reader
(this man is so fine I had to)
Winter season theme

With little hesitation, you knocked on the door, "Naoto" your voice echoed from behind the door

With little hesitation, you knocked on the door, "Naoto" your voice echoed from behind the door. Naoto cracked the door open, The black-haired male was revealed, sweat-dropping a little.

....

"C'mon Naoto!" you beg dragging the black-haired male from his desk, as his calendar shows an off day. "But I still need to "Pleaseeee" you beg almost tripping on some files. Your pleading eyes gazed at him. "Don't be scared" you remind him, "I only want to ask if you wanna ice skate?"

His lips formed into a warm smile, a sweet reminder of the winter season. why of course. You had a feeling that he was stressed from work. Although, you had no clue what he was up to. After finding out he had an off day, you just had to.

"Sure" he nods, relieved now. You chuckle a little, "what did you think I was going to say?" ... "well- I thought you wanted me to do something weird again" "again?" "last time you forced me to talk to a security guard saying I lost my missing child for heaven's sake !!"

A wide grin spread across your face, as you dragged him to town, "now?" he asks, "of course, I booked a slot" "So you were going to bring me either way?" "yep"

He sighed and switched off the lights. Maybe he did deserve an off day, it wouldn't be so bad now, would it?

As you two got closer, he lets go of your hand and realised, "I forgot, to wear something more suitable" he looks down, at his suit. "not dressed for the occasion?" you raise an eyebrow. Handing him a scarf, and wrapping it around his neck you flash a smile, "I can keep your hands warm myself then" you exclaimed as you held on to his right hand. "thank you" he mutters.

The never-ending line for the ice skating rink stretched across the town. You both sighed, "should we still go in?" "don't worry" you answered and held up your tickets. "we can get through" he nodded.

"It does benefit to book online huh?"
"yes, a great benefit"
"well- let's go!"
"hold on-!"

A burst of excitement that you've been holding in finally burst and you help Naoto's hand, rushing to the rink. Heart racing, Getting past the ticket man was one thing. Ice skating was going to be a challenge.

" Y/N PLEASE, DONT LET GO " He screamed, "LET GO NAOTO- OR THE FLOOR WILL BE MY ASSES NEW BESTFRIEND" Naoto trembled, He lets go and accidentally shifts his weight back and wobbles his arms side to side. "not helping" you mutter, "Not like I ever told you I could ice skate"

"Just, follow me" You take his hand and start skating slowly around the rink. His weight shifts left and right concerning you even more. "how about we get a little penguin to help you?" you tease. "Shut it" You glance at his face to see him red, was it the cold or something else?

After a long period, of banging into the side, Naoto was almost in tears for the thought of losing balance. Both of you had your laughs. Minutes felt like only a few moments as time went by.

Suddenly,
"Y/n, y/n HeLp mE-" Naoto stumbles, falling ass first on the ice. As he had accidentally snatched you before so, you fell with him. "aw, look! a cute couple" the photographer comes out of nowhere and snaps a picture. "you didn't smile... SMILE!!" they snap a picture again, "What the hell Naoto!?" you stare at him. "I lost balance there" he coughs. You tried getting back at me again, however. You only stood back on your feet to feel a shade of humiliation on your face.

"y/n, I'll need a little help here," Naoto says behind you, legs bent and a flustered expression on him. "I can't get up" you look miserable, you know that right" you interrupt. Giggling a little, and help him up. "I thought we weren't going to fall again" You sigh lifting him. "What do you expect for my first time?"

Naoto's legs wobble a little, you let out a laugh, "let's go to the side before I end up crying" you suggest and both of you walk to the side.

Naoto lets out a big tired sigh, "man. that wasn't what I expected at all" You chimed in "we just fell" "Not like that" He rolls his eyes, "maybe next time I'll take ice skating lessons" he smiles. that wasn't romantic at all, you thought. "definitely" you reply.

The music began blaring, You felt tired, but sadly it was too cold to even rest. Naoto's frigid hands tightly wrap around yours, "Naoto?" you start, "Yeah?" He replies as the ice skating session began to end. "Your ass is white, and your hands are freezing, I suggest you let go" You finally say.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN-"

HAPPY NEW YEAR OML im so sorry for the long break ajshsj but im starting go finish up some requests, this is based off a true experience with ice skating ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR OML
im so sorry for the long break ajshsj but im starting go finish up some requests, this is based off a true experience with ice skating ^^

requests closed -‼️
thank you to everyone who requested in the past few months, i'll be sure to finish up on a few of them now !

As to everyone who wants to request, be a little patient while I finish others first. I also have that new Mitsuya Takashi x reader book if any of you are interested <33