| 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⇀ Chifuyu

chifuyu matsuno x fem readerrequested: no one fluff/comfort

requested: no one
fluff/comfort

chifuyu matsuno x fem readerrequested: no one fluff/comfort

you just wanted to run away . from all your problems, and all the horrible things that the world had set up for you . running away, looked like immunity for you .

maybe if you kept running , all those problems would finally go away . that's what you hoped at least . if only it could be that way, you were dead wrong . no matter how far you ran your problems would always come back to you ...

<3 ✧˚ · . 🌙 ^^    * ˚ ✦

after running for what seemed like a lifetime, you rested on a pole beside a park . not familiar with the area, you take a seat on the swing trying to calm your breath .

the stars were getting more clear, as
winters breaths harshly froze your skin . you could feel the weight on your cheeks as the tears dried up on your skin . with a short-sleeved uniform and barely any clothing on . you felt numb on your hands, letting the feeling sink in you rested your eyes and sighed .

after a few minutes. which passed by like hours . the seat now warm, the handles now moist from your hands and the stars filling up like light sticks in a stadium . was this all god could offer ?

" hello miss? " a small voice peered in the corner of your eye . you slightly flinch and turn around at the blonde male . he grinned and soften his eyes, looking at you ... " are you okay ?" he asks

" chifuyu? " you tilt your head, looking at the familiar face in front of you . "mhm?" you let go of the swing handles and hug him . his warm sweater and scarf wrapped around his neck muffled his little grunts as he hugs you back .

chifuyu matsuno, the last time you remember seeing him was years ago . back in primary school . you two were in the same class , and that's all you knew ...