pms ➳ preferences

Eren Yeager

➳ this boy honestly knows what to do.

➳ he buys you pads when it's needed, the food you want, and basically anything that you want.

➳ asks Mikasa on what to do before doing anything that might cause you blood to boil with anger.

➳ when he has the time, he would stay with you by your side and either watches a movie with you or just have one of those deep talks until you feel tired.

➳ endless rants would occur coming from you and he would be there to listen intently.

Armin Arlert

➳ this cinnamon roll would literally do ANYTHING to keep you happy and distracted from your period pains.

➳  "h-hey, i made you something. i hope it'll help you feel comfy." he would say when he finds out that your period comes.

➳  he tends to hold your hand and massages them as a way for you to relax.

➳ would keep track on your period dates just so he would know when to buy your pads and other stuffs.

➳  literally the definition of the best cinnamon roll out there.

Jean Kirstein

➳  this guy does not know what to do at first.

➳  would text you every second on what pads to buy and would tend to ask the store clerk for every single pads there is.

➳  thankfully, his cocky self is not embarrassed to ask on how it should be used and how it works.

➳  complains at first when you ask him to buy some, but would comply either way. he just loves you that much.

➳  "why the fuck does your vagina bleed so much? jesus." 

➳ cuddles are always necessary when he decides to hang out at your place, sometimes he would sleep with you just to be there by your side

➳  would 100% be there for you no matter how your mood swings would happen.

Erwin Smith

➳  this man knows what he's doing in taking care of you when your period happens.

➳   food? check. extra pads and tampons? check. unlimited cuddles and kisses even if there's a lot of paperwork to do? CHECK!

➳ he will spoil you with a lot of treatments on your red days, even if gets busy. he just loves you that much.

➳ when cramps happen, he would let you lay your head on his chest as he gently massages your lower abdomen. furthermore, he would reassure you that the pain will be gone in no time and would sleep with you.

➳ let's face it, this man KNOWS how to take care of a woman.

Levi Ackerman

➳ would buy you the things you need in advance without hesitations.

➳ is always attentive when it comes to your needs, especially when the cramps get worse.

➳ now, we all know that this man is not good with physical affection, but he would still cuddle with you if it means of making you feel at ease. sometimes, he would give you kisses.

➳ cleans the whole room for you if you really can't get out of bed, sometimes even doing your laundry. 

➳ would bring you meals and snacks if you get hungry. he would also try his best to buy the things you want on his spare time. 

➳ as much as this man gives off a cold and distant aura, he would regardless throw that away when it comes to you.

Reiner Braun

➳ this man has NO IDEA how ovaries work. at first, that is.

➳ "you need pads? okay then what size yo pussy."

➳ would definitely cry with you when you're having mood swings.

➳  would baby you until you feel all better. he would proceed to feed you sometimes when he feels like it. you find that cute.

➳ of course, this man would provide a lot of support and care when it hurts, staying by your side until the pain subsides.

➳ finally, would get the hang of your red days and what to do.

Bertholdt Hoover

➳ he always follows your every instruction on what to do.

➳ at first, he was confused on how to handle this type of situation, which is why he would always listen to you and take not on what he should do.

➳ of course, the usual cuddle sessions will always be there no doubt.

➳ a LOT of affection is a need for you.

➳ would tell you a story whenever you feel bored and hurting. he just wants to reassure you that he's always there no matter what.

➳ boyfriend material right there tbh.

hi

so yeah it's been a while.

i haven't been active latetly since i'm already in college. funny how i started this book in 11th grade, which was two years ago :')

thanks for the people who stick with me throughout this book. i'll make sure to update again if i can.

<3