listen before i go ➳ bertholdt x sister! reader

Requested by the lovely kurona-22xkk15ys. Thank you again. <3

warning: this chapter contains mentions of bullying, depression, self harm, anxiety, and suicide. read at your own risk.

listen to the song if you like. :)

You walked quietly across the hallways of your school, eyes cast down with books to your chest being gripped by your hands. You tried your best to ignore the judging facade and irritating auras of your classmates even if they kept on throwing papers and trash at you. When you reached your locker, you looked up only to see a 'kill yourself' message in front of the door written dirtily using a Sharpee marker. You sighed miserably. 

Ever since you moved to a new city with your mother and older brother, everything went downhill. Your house was fairly big, granted, but your lifestyle and routine changed drastically especially in your new school. People weren't really nice to you the first time you set foot inside the place, making your life a living hell with your mental health degrading every second. You thought the teasing would go away eventually and you'll fit in with no time, but boy you were so wrong.

It got worse. 

You classmates tend to throw your school bag inside a trash can with your finished projects and homework. They would threaten you sometimes if you won't make their assignments and needed requirements before the deadline. On other times, they would slap and punch you for no reason while calling you names and telling you to end everything and never come back. Even your teachers sometimes would join in the teasing, thinking it was just an innocent playful thing all of students do. 

"Hey, [Y/N]!" A boy with pudgy cheeks and round body screamed at the top of his lungs, throwing a piece of paper to you. "Did you enjoy what we wrote for you? We can't wait for you to do that, you know." All of his friends laughed along. 

You just ignored them and place your books inside, taking a binder out afterwards for your next class. 

"Oh, look." A girl with a high ponytail and face full of make up exclaimed in her bitchy voice, a cup of iced coffee in her hand. "It's the headache of the whole school." The others laughed. She stood up in front of you, rolling her eyes. 

"What do you want now?" You annoyingly muttered. You tried to push her away, but she stopped you by tugging your hair that made you crash down to the floor. 

"Don't you fucking try to leave while someone is talking to you." She continued to drag you on the floor. "Didn't your mother teach you that? Stupid bitch." She stopped and kicked you three times in the stomach, your other classmates cheering for her to continue. With one final blow, she poured her remaining drink to your head and uniform.

Your eyes widened as you looked around, seeing all of your classmates laughing and howling in amusement at the sight of you being humiliated. Their taunts and teases grew louder that it almost deafened your hearing. You couldn't bare with it.

"Holy shit! This is the best thing I've seen all day."

"Such and embarrassment."

"Haha! Look at her face! It looks like it's leaking shit!"

"She's crying now!"

You shook your head violently and stood up, running past everyone as you reached the outside of the campus. Rain was heavily pouring and you were now soaking wet.  You didn't care about it one bit and dashed straight to your own home, slipping and falling here and there due to your eyes being wet from the raindrops and your own tears.