bad blood ➳ marco x pms!reader

You groaned as you roll around your bed, both hands clutching on your lower abdomen to somehow ease the pain there. It felt like multiple knives were being stabbed through your uterus that also felt like it had been bitten by a great white shark. It hurt to the point where tears started to flood from your (E/C) eyes, teeth gritting and whimpers coming out from your mouth.

A soft knock was heard from your door. You tried to ask who was there, but you were too busy rolling. You just ignored it and hoped that the person who was knocking would just leave. To your dismay, the person kept on doing it.

You were about to shout until you heard your best friend's soft, innocent voice. "[Y/N]? Are you still there?" Marco asked. You heard the door clicked as it creaked open. Marco trudged in cautiously and saw you crying. He rushed over worriedly, sitting beside you and placing his hand on your back. "Hey, are you okay? What happened?"

You shook your head, tears still falling from your closed eyes. Marco gave you a confused look, but then realized what you were going through upon seeing your position. He chuckled a little and stood up, slipping his arm under your back and with the other under your thighs as he positioned you on the bed more comfortably. Marco placed a blanket over your body and sat again beside you, raking his fingers through your (H/C) hair.

"M-Marco," You whimpered. "It really h-hurts!"

"I know, [Y/N]. Just lay down there, okay? I'll get you something to eat and some medicine from Hange-san to lessen the pain." He gave you a hug before going out to get what he needed to help you. 

Luckily, Marco knows what to do every time you have your cramps on your period. He's always the one who takes care of you when that happens, literally curing you from the excruciating ache. 

He returned back to you with a smile on his face and a tray full of pastries on both hands, a plastic bag hanging on his arm. "Here you go," He handed you the tray that had three chocolate chip cookies, two pieces of sweet bread, and a blueberry muffin; your favorite delicacies. "Hanji also gave me some pain killers-oh, and I also brought you water." He took out a bottle filled with water and placed it on the nightstand along with your meds.

Bless this man.

"Thank you so much, Marco." You smiled and leaned closer to him as you ate your pastries. You shared some with Marco until you two ate it all. Marco gave you a tablet and you drank it with water, feeling a little better after a few minutes. 

"It's almost training time with the squad leaders and the commander." Marco said, patting your head. "I already told squad leader Mike that you're having a code red today. Thankfully, he understood and gave you two days off." 

Bless squad leader Mike Zacharias also.

"Are you feeling better, [Y/N]?" He asked, placing a few strands of hair from behind your ear the made you blush a little. "I should be-"

"Please stay," You pleaded to your best friend as you held his hand with yours. 

You heard him sigh with a smile. "Fine, but you better explain this to Mike then." You giggled and nodded, patting a space where Marco can lie down with you. When he did, you scoot closer and wrapped you arms around his stomach as you placed your head on his chest, snuggling to him. 

Marco knows you are always clingy when it's your time of the month. 

"You're the best, Marco." You giggled, looking up at him. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"Likewise, little one." He hugged you tightly and placing a kiss on your forehead. "Now, go to sleep so you can get your energy back, okay?"

You fell asleep on your best friend's chest peacefully, feeling all the pain going away along with your stress and worried. Whenever you're with Marco, everything felt warm and fuzzy especially if you're sad; he's always there to save the day just by talking to you or be there for you. You feel like you could do anything when you're with him. 

Some time later, your door creaked yet again with multiple footsteps coming in that made you groan. 

"Cadet [Y/N]? How are you feeling?" You heard your squad leader's kind voice ask. 

"I'm tired." You mumbled with a yawn. "Let me sleep in peace please." Mike just laughed a little.

As your eyes were about to close, a loud squeal interrupted you. "You two are so cute, oh my goodness! I just can't-" Hanji Zoe exclaimed, jumping up and down that made Marco grin nervously.

"Um, Hange-san? I think it's best not to shout when [Y/N]'s on her period." Marco politely asked. "It kinda... makes her scary."

Hange nodded, still smirking. "Okay, then."

"I just don't get women sometimes." A certain commander muttered under his breath, eyes curious as ever with hands behind his back. Erwin focused his gaze on the two cadets lying on the bed, one who was awkwardly lying there with the other clinging onto him desperately. Erwin cleared his throat. "Cadet Bodt, please go back to training once [Y/N] is feeling well-"

The commander was cut off when a pillow came in contact with his face that startled him. When the pillow fell down to the ground, he saw you glaring deviously with eyes turning full red and a non-existent black mist loomed over your head. Erwin thought that that was the creepiest thing he witnessed rather than the Beast Titan himself.

You clung onto Marco really tight while hissing at the three. "No. Marco, mine." 

Hange laughed along with Mike, leaving Erwin with a questioning face on what just happened. The blonde man took a metal note to never mess with you at all times, especially when there's blood pouring out from you that give you mood swings and a psychotic personality.

"Come on, Erwin, I will teach you why girls grow wild when they're code red." The mad scientist dragged the dazed commander by the sleeve with your squad leader following behind after waving goodbye to the both of you. 

"B-but, w-why-?" Erwin tried to formulate a question to his friend that Hange shook off as they closed your bedroom door, leaving you and Marco lying on the bed again.

"I think you broke the commander." Marco said after a long silence, to which you just shrugged.

"I'll bake him some cookies and apologize later." You said. "Right now, I want to cuddle with you, because I love you and I don't wanna let you go."

Marco just snickered with his cheeks tinted red. He just kissed your temple and placed your head to his chest. "I love you, too."