when you feel upset ➳ preferences

requested by Animeweeb255 ! thank you sm for this <3

Eren Yeager

➳ would panic on not knowing what to do and sometimes ends up getting more upset than you.

➳ if he does not panic, he would sit next to you and listen to your rants while looking at you intently.

➳ shares about his experiences in order to relate the situation to help you get through it, and would try to cheer you up afterwards.

➳ gives you a lot of comfort and hugs you afterwards.

➳ will tell you a small piece of a great memory from his childhood (before that attack of the titans) that helps you to sleep peacefully, kissing you on the head before leaving.

Armin Arlert

➳ listens deeply to every word you'd say without interrupting, nodding his head to give you a sign that he's listening

➳ strokes your hair as you talk whilst giving you reassuring smiles to continue and let all of the pain out. 

➳ gives very helpful advices and promises you that things will be okay, even if it is not right now.

➳ reads a book with you to reduce your feelings of being upset and accompanies you almost everywhere until you are satisfied.

➳ hugs + kisses + reassurance = the perfect Armin Arlert comforter.

Jean Kirstein

➳ doesn't really know what to do.

➳ ends up getting upset with you and starts to complain about all of the world's problems.

➳ stays with you in silent to let you know that he's there even without saying a word.

➳ gives a bit of an advice or a small encouragement that can help you.

➳pats your head and says, "shit happens." before leaving.

Erwin Smith

➳ as much as this man has a cold, indescribable demeanor, he's always there for you and greets you with a warm smile.

➳ caresses your back as you speak, never leaving his eyes on you even for just a second.

➳ once you're finished ranting, he would silently wrap you in his embrace and wouldn't let go (not like you want to anyway).

➳ will help you out of your situation despite him being a busy man.

➳ sleeps with you until you're finally at peace. Sometimes, he would stay for the whole night next to you without letting you go and making you stay in his arms. 

Levi Ackerman

➳ this man doesn't give two shits about your whining.

➳ if he does, though, he stays inside your bedroom and listens to whatever you're rambling about.

➳ once you're done, he would sigh heavily and says, "come here" before proceeding to hug you tightly for such a long time.

➳ "it will be okay." or "you'll get through it." is what he always say while hugging you.

➳ ends up cuddling with you on bed afterwards. He wouldn't like to admit it, but he always loved the feeling of you needing him by your side. 

Reiner Braun

➳ looks at you with a shocked face after hearing what you are upset about.

➳ if what you're upset about is not being able to get the food you wanted, he would straight up find a vehicle to ride on and go to the nearest store to buy you that.

➳ if it's about a personal problem, he just stays silent but lets you know that he's there for you.

➳ he would never stop hugging you nor make you leave from his arms until you stopped crying or being upset.

➳ will also straight up kiss you without warning and tries to make you smile by buying you whatever food you want.

A BONUS:

➳ after you rant to him, he would straight up say, "damn that's sad. but did you know that i'm the armored ti-"

Bertholdt Hoover

➳ stays quiet until you're done talking.

➳ will sneak you out of the barracks without getting caught and brings you to a nearby lake to relax.

➳ tries to make jokes to make you laugh or sometimes even flirts with you.

➳ he makes you lie on his shoulder as you two would watch the lake and hearing the peaceful sounds of the night.

➳ reassures you in every way possible before carrying you back to the barracks and kissing you goodnight.

this is my first time writing a preference, so let me know if it's good or not. 

i'll try to do some changes if you guys don't like the way i wrote this <3  

love y'all.