chapter 𝟾

I was in my room packing up my singular suit case to get ready to fly home

When I heard someone walk into my room.

I turn around and see Lizzie

"Good day miss, I wanted to come say goodbye and thank you one more time."

"Aw, thank you Lizzie. I hope that one day we can meet again." I said hopefully.

She looked confused.

"But Lady Florent, I am a traveling maid for the royal family and have been assigned to you, so I will see you at the next royal event."

"Lizzie, that's awesome!" And I pulled her into a hug.

She laughs it off.

"See you soon miss!" She says as she starts to leave my room.

"Lizzie I swear to god if you don't start calling me Vivienne, I will murder you."

It is a real threat. I hate when my friends address me by my royal names.

Anyways, I finish packing and head down to where Léon is staying, we plan on heading to the airport together.

And I see him come out of his room with two suit cases in tow.

Are you kidding me? He needed two bags for a weekend? What is he? A prissy pretty princess?

He sees me looking and smirks.

"Hey, hey hey, do not judge me for being prepared. You never know what your going to need."

"Riiiggghhhht." I respond

"What ever let's get to the airport."

Eventually we end up at the airport. I see a few planes getting ready to depart- all of them royal.

Than someone comes over to us,

The Marquess.

He pulls me to the side.

"Lady Vivienne, I would like you to come to my castle in three weeks time. You may bring one friend or family member. Please tell me you will join me?"

I would like to say no. But you never say no to a royal. And at least I can bring a friend. I already know who I want to bring. He is right behind the Marquess and I.

And I'm sure he's been eavesdropping anyways.

"Very well sir, I will see you in three weeks."

He nods and walks away happily.

I walk back over to Léon.

"Come along then, let's get to the plane."

He nods and him and I walk over to our plane.

We hand our luggage off to the luggage handlers.

And he pulls me up the stairs and into the private jet.

We take our seats when the chime sounds and slip into a peaceful silence.

Then I decide to start some conversation.

"So, since we are running the task force together, should we maybe discuss how we are actually going to do this? " I ask him

"Not a bad idea my lady Florent." He says smirking.

I somehow manage to ignore the "my" part

"Lèon, I swear, stop calling me lady, we friends for gods sake."

He chuckles, and begins talking.

"The task force XD won't actually be ready for another week or so, but I think we still need a plan of action."

He looks at me,almost looking for permission to continue.

"I could not agree more" I respond.

" my ideas is that we meet up every few days-at least once a week- to discuss the findings of the task force and listen to them to hear what they need."

"That's sounds perfect." I agree.

I thought that would take a lot more time, I guess our Brains are pretty in sink.

"One more thing, Lèon, would you like to join me in a few weeks in going to visit the Marquess?"

"I mean I guess so, but only if your sure you want me to come and not someone else."

" well I don't really want to be stuck in a royal meeting alone with the Marquess." I start

"Well, in that case" he starts "of course I will join you.

We slowly go back into a comfortable silence.

I see him lean his head back and close his eyes.

I pull out some headphones and my iPad form my purse. And I let the music play.