Chapter 𝟷𝟷

This girl, my heart, omg

She dusted herself off before getting my car.

Literally the best girl I have ever met.

And she let me hold her hand.

Aww. My heart.

Oh.my. God.

What just happened, since when do I think like that.

I have said before and I'll say it again, I am so whipped.

Finally we make it to this cute little coffee shop.

I let go of her hand and get out of the car. I go around to her side and open the door for her.

"Aww, your such a gentleman, thank you!" She says.

But than when we walk to the door of the cafe, she opens the door for me and says,

"Chivalry is dead."

So, she is a raging feminist too.

Could she get any better?!?

As she walks in, she warns me.

"If you even try to pay for me, I will actually beat your ass."

Yeah right.

Than she says she is going to go to the bathroom first than order. After she walks away I go to the till and order two drinks. One strawberry frappe chino and one iced caramel coffee with extra sugar and whipped cream. And of course, both with sprinkles.

And I pay for them.

I go to a table and wait.

She walks out and sees me with two drinks.

"You son of a- are you drinking a strawberry frappe chino? Aww, you really are perfect."

Yeah, okay, everyone knows frappechinos are good.

"But, you should not have gotten me a drink. Thats so dumb because now I will beat you up." she says

"Well I decided it's worth the chance of you maybe hitting me with a soft little punch." I say jokingly.

"Hey" she sits down "don't test me, my dad made me take marshal arts when I was young."

"Ya? Well I still do training, plus I am a number one fencer."

"You fence, that's so cool. I always wanted to try fencing, but dad thought I would end up stabbing myself."

I laugh.

"That is literally impossible." I point out.

"You would be surprised."

I watch her take a sip of her drink.

"This is literally so good." I knew she would like it.

I am so amazing.

Than a cute guy comes up. Yeah, that's right, I think guys are attractive. Such my dick if you think that's bad.

The guy was wearing a apron with the coffee shop name on it, so they  must be a worker here.

"Hey, I'm just checking to make sure everything is okay over here?" The worker guy asks.

"Yes, the drinks are amazing"I reply" may we just have a few napkins please?"

Ok, so yeah, I noticed the bit of whipped cream Vivienne got on her face.

I am simping so hard.

The guy nods and walks away.

"So," Vivienne starts, " before I forget, want to meet up this weekend to talk about the task force?"

"Of course, unless you need to catch up on math class, that is." I say

"Honestly, get a life Léon, only cool kids care about their grades. And everyone knows that. So suck it." She says sarcastically. I think she being sarcastic at least.

Then the cute guy comes back and puts the napkins on the table. I pick one up and lean over the table to dab the whipped cream off her face.

She blushes.

Awww.

Than she picks up another napkin and giggles.

What's so funny about a napkin?

Than she takes out her phone.

I connect the dots.

"Oh come on, putting their number on a napkin is all they need to get your attention?" I ask her "that's so cliché"

"Shut up, it's cute, and besides your just jealous."

Damn right I am.

So I take her phone.

She had already created a contact for this guy.

Cute guy <3

So I do the obvious thing to do.

I replace the guys number with mine.

Sorry, coffee guy, but this girl is taken, even if she does not know it.

I hand her back her phone.

We continue talking (okay probably considered flirting) until I suddenly get a call.

I tell her I have to take this and stand up and walk away.

~

Once I get back to the table I point out the obvious.

" looks like our weekend plans are canceled right?"

"What are you talking about? Can you not make it?"

What is she on?!?

"We have an out of country meeting this weekend?" I say

"Oh okay, that's what's going on here. I don't actually get invited to those meeting because I'm not with someone who is and I'm not a full royal member." She seemed pretty down about that.

I was too, I wanted to be with her.

"That's to bad, we have to present an idea and I was hoping of working with you to find a good one." I say

"It sure is, I have always wanted to bring up one day at a international meeting, the matter of corruption in royalty."

Just than I had an idea.

"Maybe that day will come sooner than you think. If you are willing, that is." I present.

She looks at me questionably.

"If you pretended to be my fiancé, you could get into the meeting."

"That could work, but are you sure? I'm sure it might end up being awkward in public?"

"I'm sure, besides, it will make things less boring at this meeting" I chuckle

"Ok, let's do this then! Can I have your number so we can communicate plans?" She asks

"You already  have it, just text cute guy." I wink.

She rolls her eyes.

Awww.

I am such a simp, and I am so whipped.