pt 9) midnight

[y/n's POV]

It has to be around midnight when I heard a scream. I got up and poked my head out of the door and saw Kenny, Luis and Goldberg running down the hallway followed by Dwayne but his face and his hurt were covered in shaving cream.

Y/n: woah, Dwayne calm down

Dwayne: y/n?

Y/n: yes now come in here and I'll get you cleaned up

I grabbed his hand and lead him quietly into the bathroom in my dorm room. I lead him to sit down quietly on top of the toilet.

Y/n: alright, hold on I need to grab a wash cloth

I opened the cabinet and grabbed a towel and a wash cloth. I wiped his face off with a towel.

Dwayne: thank you

Y/n: no problem, go figure it was those three, always causing trouble.

Dwayne: yeah, sorry about waking you up

Y/n: it's ok, I don't mind helping you clean up

I finished wiping off hi face with a towel and then cleaned it with a wash cloth.

Y/n: oh, and it's all over your shirt, if you take it off I'll clean it for you

Dwayne: your ok with me taking off my shirt in front of you?

Y/n: yeah, i know was the only girl on my team in Michigan, after I while I really didn't car if they changed their shirts around me

Dwayne: well alright

Dwayne pulled off his t-shirt and threw it on the floor. I was washing the shaving cream off the towels and wash clothes so I was turned the other way. As I turned around so did he and we bumped into eachother and I almost fell back but he caught me and pulled me up to him.

Y/n: s-sorry

Dwayne: it's alright darlin

He held me next to him as we looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes.

Dwayne: you are beautiful y/n

He said with a smile. He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

Dwayne: thank you. For taking care of me

Y/n: my pleasure cowboy

We looked into each other's eyes for little bit. I felt his soft lips against mine as we shared a kiss.

Y/n: your the best Dwayne, you know that

Dwayne: why thank you

Y/n: why don't you go grab another t-shirt and you can sleepover in here while your shirt cleans over night

Dwayne: that sounds dandy to me

He walked out of the room to his and put on another shirt. He grabbed a drawstring bag with his clothes for the next day and his shoes, jacket, and hat. I put his shirt and the towels in the washing machine in our dorm room and went to our couch and I turned on the lamp and am started to read. A few minutes later Dwayne came in and set his things by my desk. He layed down on the couch with his feet towards me.

Dwayne: don't you think we should get to bed darlin

I loved when he called me that, he always knows how to make me smile.

Y/n: yeah, that's probably a good idea

I put down my book and Dwayne gestures for me. So I layed with him.

After a little bit we fell asleep like that