pt 11) paramedics

[Y/n's POV]

We both parted ways and went to our dorms. Our game was around 1 o'clock and it was about 10. Julie, Connie and I played board games for about 2 hours. Then they asked if they could do my hair for the game, so I let them, only if I could do there's.

Connie's hairstyle:

Julie's hairstyle:

Your hairstyle:

Y/n: oh my gosh  you guys I love it!

Julie: girl, I need you to do my hair for all my games!

Connie: yeah me too!

Y/n: I'm ok with that! Now let's get our stuff ready for the game

We put on the clothes that we needed for under neath our page and jersey. Which were athletic leggings and a athletic long sleeves shirt. We grabbed our bags and headed to  the locker room.

We all walk in and so far Adam, Guy, Luis, Dean, Kenny, Fulton, Goldberg, and Averman we're there.

We all file in and sit on the benches eventually we are all in the locker room And dress ready to go the the ice.

Charlie: alright team you ready!!!!!

Everyone: yeah!!!!!

We all got hyped up and skates onto the ice and made our way over to the bench. First on the ice on the ice was Charlie, Adam, Guy, Fulton, Dean and Goldberg.

-Positions-

Center: Charlie
Left wing:Adam
Right wing:Guy
Left defense: Fulton
Right defense:Dean
Goaltender: Goldberg

The first period sucked, we were down 4-0 and we were getting beat up. Like. Bad. Bad bad.

At the beginning of the second period coach sent out Adam, Averman, Connie, Fulton and I.

-Positions-

Center: Adam
Left wing:Averman
Right wing: Connie
Left defense: Y/n
Right defense: Fulton
Goaltender: Goldberg

Adam passed it back to Averman and he grabbed it. Fulton and I knocked down as many people as we could, which wasn't a lot because this team was HUGE. Averman almost got there and out of the corner of his eye he saw an Iceland team player coming towards him.

Y/n: Averman watch out!!!!

Right before he was slammed into the boards he passed it to me and I almost got there before the defenseman from the other team pinned me to the boards fighting for the puck, they got it but ass soon as they let me down I dropped, I had been slammed Really hard on my right shoulder and it hurt like hell. They saw me drop and coach called a time out. I was laying on the ice trying not to cry from the pain.

Dean almost beat th players asses and was removed from the game. The paramedics came into the ice and took off my helmet, examined me for a concussion ( which I didn't have) and they gently picked me up.

All the other players on my team kneeled in the ice until it was clear I was ok. I was lead off the ice  but before I was so saw Dwayne out of the corner of my eye looking like he was holding back tears. Was he really that concerned about me? They lead me to the locker room where we walked into Dean slamming his fist on the table. I carefully took off my pads and skates and they set me on the exam table that dean was earlier banging on our of rage, which was in the middle of the locker room.

I sat with my feet off the edge with the paramedics infront of me. Dean was setting off to the side with a concerned look on his face, after all he is VERY protective of his teammates on the ice. They touched my arm as I winched in pain trying not to cry.

Paramedic: I don't think its broken, but severely sprained, we'll have you keep it in a splint until the pain goes away completely. Make sure to ice it, it'll help with the inflammation.

Y/n: ok that you

Paramedic: no problem

Before they left they put my arm in a sling. Dean and I sat intently watching the game on the small tv that was so the locker room.