pt 12) Angry coach

[Y/n's POV]
{Previously}
I sat with my feet off the edge with the paramedics infront of me. Dean was setting off to the side with a concerned look on his face, after all he is VERY protective of his teammates on the ice. They touched my arm as I winched in pain trying not to cry.

Paramedic: I don't think its broken, but severely sprained, we'll have you keep it in a splint until the pain goes away completely. Make sure to ice it, it'll help with the inflammation.

Y/n: ok that you

Paramedic: no problem

Before they left they put my arm in a sling. Dean and I sat intently watching the game on the small tv that was so the locker room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean and I watched as our team was being crushed, by Iceland. We were pissed because I was out and Dean got kicked out as well, so Fulton was the only defenseman on the ice right now so one of our other teammates had to stand in so there were 2 defenseman on the ice.

Finally the game ended. 12-1. 12-1. Bombay's probably pissed. Dean and I sit there in the locker room waiting for the team to come back followed by an angry Bombay.

Dean: how you feelin?

Y/n: shitty

Dean: just hurts?

Y/n: yeah, but it's feeling better, it was just an in the moment pain, thank god noting Is broken.

Everyone started filling in and Connie and Julie came right up to me.

Connie: oh my gosh are you ok?

Y/n: yes I'm fine, nothing broken and it's feeling better already, I should be able to play in the next game if my arms ok.

Julie: ok, don't push yourself though

Y/n: I won't I promise

They smiled and gave me a hug the. Went to start taking off there gear. At this time everyone is the the locker room. Then suddenly Bombay comes storming in.

Bombay: 12-1, 12-1, you know what comes to mind when I think of that? Huh? Pathetic.

Jessie: we tried our best

Bombay: well trying isn't good enough anymore

Dwayne walked over next to me and whispered in my ear.

Dwayne: *whispering* you ok?

Y/n: *whispering*yeah, are you ok though?

Dwayne: *whispering* yeah of course

Bombay: what aren't you getting about this!!!

Y/n: oh I'm done with his shit

I said to Dean, he agreed. He started rambling on about our playing.

Y/n: IM DONE!!!

I shouted getting everyone's attention.

Y/n: YOUR THE COACH!!!! You should be helping us improve, not bringing us down!!!! For gods sake, I'm in a sling, they thought I had a concussion, and you didn't even think to check on me!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL is your problem!!!

He stood there in disbelief, as he was about to say something he mumbled.

Y/n: Save it

I said before starting to take my gear off. Everyone else started too.

Bombay: hey, hey, hey, keep your gear on, we have practice! You too, miss Michigan.

Y/n: Go to hell Bombay

I said continuing to pack my things and walk out. Every else stayed, I didn't hear Julie, and Connie comeback until almost 2 in the morning. What an ass, I should've just stayed in Michigan.