(Chapter 1)

Background info:

You, (Y/n), are a Lower Moon Demon. One of the 2 Lower Moon six's. Your blood-demon-art is like your family's field of work: Butchery.

You also have 2 pairs of arms. One pair you use every day and the second pair you hide in your clothes. Great thing about wearing a kimono is that it hides them perfectly!

And unsurprisingly your weapon of choice is a Japanese butcher knife.

OK! Now that's out of the way! NOW TO THE STORY!!!

****

You found yourself standing in the traditional, abstract, maze like walls of the Infinity Fortress. The familiar sound of the Biwa strings ringing in your ears.

'A meeting call?' You thought as stared up at all the bizarre architecture.

"Ara Ara~ And who might you be? You mest be new!" A cheerful sing-song voice spoke behind you, making you jump a little. Spinning around you came face to face with a tall, blonde haired, rainbow-eyed demon.

'Upper Rank Two!'

You take a step back because of his uncomfortable close proximity and taking a mental note of his ear to ear smile. It really freaked you out.

"Get out of her personal space you idiot!!" A voice boomed as a fist punched Upper Moon 2 making him faceplate right into the floor at your feet.

Your eyes widen at the sudden outburst. Staring at the demon on the the floor before your eyes claimed up to meet the owner of the fist. A man with pink-hair and thick dark blue lines running over his body.

"Sorry about him, Miss. Are you alright?" The man's yellow irises which read 'Upper Rank Three' had a soft apologetic look in them.

"Y-y-yes, I'm f-fine..." You stuttered out not wanting to anger any of the two.

"HEY!! What was that for Akaza!!??" Upper Moon 2 yelled, standing up from his faceplate. You took a few steps away from the now arguing pair. Just to avoid getting hit.

As you watched their argument from afaw, until a light tug on your sleeve got your attention.

Turning around you find a young spider-like boy with 'Lower Rank Five' written in his eye, was holding onto your sleeve. Nervously, you smiled at boy.
"Yes?" Your voice was quite but polite.

"Are you a boy or a girl? I can't tell." The spider demon asked his face showing no sign of emotion.

'Straight to the point I see...'

"I'm not any." You said just as bluntly, urning the attention of the other Kizuki, you just ignored them and smiled at the boy.
{A/n: Did I forget to mention that the Reader is non-binary. :3 }

The boy in turn tilted his at you. "What do you mean? And if you're not a boy or a girl, why are you wearing a girl's kimono?" The white haired boy asked.

"Well, first off. I'm (L/n) (Y/n). And I don't have gender so instead of being called he-him or she-her pronouns, I use they-them pronouns. And I just like wearing girl kimonos. It's what I feel comfortable wearing." You happily explained to the boy. You could hear him make a soft "oh" after.

"Ara Ara~ It's nice to meet (Y/n)-chan~ My name's Douma!" Upper Moon 2 sang as he was dodging Upper Moon 3's attacks.
"Nice to meet you too." You replied with a smile.