{Chapter 13} Sorry for the long wait:

"We're meeting your Dad and siblings?" Gyotaro asked looking up at (Y/n) with curious eyes.
"Yes, it'd be wrong to at least not say hi while we're here." They looked at him with a warm closed eyed smile.

"Wait... so this man isn't your Dad?" Kokushibo looked at Todoroki-san confused. As the bright blue-eyed male shook his head.
"That lady is my mother but Todoroki-san is just her boyfriend." (Y/n) explained.
"Awwwww!! So you're not our grandma, or even our grandpa!?" Daki cried out in disappointment.

"No sweetie; I wish I was." Todoroki-san said sadly as he pat the sad girls head as she looked at the floor.
"Don't worry, you'll meet them tomorrow." (Y/n) turned to Daki their voice still calm. All the little demons looking at them with courteous eyes at their eyes.
"Why not now?" Akaza asked sitting in front of them with his hands resting on their knees as he looked at (y/n); his pink lashes blinking at them.

"The sun's rising, it's bedtime now." (Y/n) spoke as they picked up Akaza from the floor. All of them pouted at their guardian's words. Todoroki-san led them all to an empty room for all of them to get to bed. It thankfully was never hard to get all of the children to sleep. They were always good at that.

After tucking all of them into bed, (y/n) quickly exiting the room letting the door slide closed with a soft click.
(Y/n) moved back to the living room and sat next to Todoroki-san; who is peacefully drinking a cup of tea. He watched the demon sit beside him.
"It's another 3hours till sunrise, why put them to bed so early?" He asked looking at their eyes that were overcast with shadows.

"I don't think I could've kept a straight face in front of them for that long." (Y/n)'s voice was low, their eyes staring at the floor in front of them. The older man wrapped his arm around them to comfort them. "They would be so proud of you with how you adapted in this world. Not a lot of people will even think of changing so much. You should be proud of that." He spoke softly as his sapphire-coloured eyes looked the demon's sad expression.

"But would he be proud of the fact that I have to kill to not go insane?" There was a long pause of silence between the two of them, Todoroki still gently rubbing circles into (Y/n)'s back.

"You know I think he would..." the black-haired man spoke softy as he stared at ceiling. (Y/n)'s watery eyes looked at him in shock. "Why would you say that?"

"Well, if I think in the way he thinks. I'd probably say something like: when a rat is stuck in a corner, it well bite a cat to get out. And from what you've told me you've only killed when you're attacked. You're the rat stuck in a corner just trying to live it's life. Besides your not really human just like those kids. It's like asking a cat to read. I can't force HUMAN beliefs on something that's not human that's just trying to peacefully live their life." He spoke as he had a small smile on his lips moving his hand from their back to the top of their head, ruffling their hair.

(Y/n)'s face was still low and blue, "you sure?" Was all their could whisper.

"I'm positive about it!" Todoroki said with a closed-eyed smile on his face, his unruly black hair tickling his brow. You should get some sleep too you have a long walk tomorrow."
(Y/n) wiped the tears form their eyes and gave him a small, thankful smile answering with a quiet, "ok". Simple getting up and heading to their bedroom.

*Time-skip:*

"Alright, I've got everything packed so we're ready to go!" The cheerful words of (Y/n) floated in the air as their called the little horde of small demons. All seeming very excited for the small detour on the journey.

"I'm surprised you haven't poisoned them yet. Look at how gross this is, how could you feed them this?" (Y/n)'s mother spoke as she lifted a container with pre-made food for the little demons. Staring at it and holding it like it's a rotten old sock.
"Babe, you can't say anything since you don't even cook!" Todoroki yelled out form the living room helping change Rui and Enmu.
"Oh please! You haven't cook for 5 kids! I need the break." The pregnant woman yelled back, as (y/n) calmly took the container back from her. She didn't even notice.
"I have actually as I'm the middle child of 10." Todoroki stood up straight with his hands on his hips. "Plus with you being so lazy I'm behind on knife orders."  "Me, lazy!? I'm pregnant!"
"Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can't do anything, you can still walk around, the least you could do is help me with a chores!"

"Are you two done?" (Y/n) interrupted before they could continue. "Tck" was all the mother could say as she left the room.

"Why do you stay with someone so mean?" Little Douma looked up at the tall black-haired man.
Said black-haired man chuckled at his question, "Well, I'd be a bad dad if I just left my child with a mean mom, now wouldn't I? I'd hate for them to think no one loves them." He knelt down as he spoke to Douma; gently patting his head. "Anyway! You all better get going!"

(Y/n) quickly strapped Rui and Enmu to them and started to guide all the Upper Moons to the place they wanted to visit. (Y/n) made themself look much more masculine. Short cut wig, with traditionally clothes that only men would wear and instead of having their second set of arm's crossed they have them flat to their sides, making them look more boxy. Holding onto Daki and Kokushibou's hands, and start leaning.

"Oh! Hold on, I almost forgot to give you this. I thought it would make things easier for you." Todoroki-san walked out with a bouquet made of smaller bouquets and handed them to Nakime. "Could you please make sure to give everyone in the family one of these?" Nakime shyly nodded her head and firmly held onto the bouquet.

"Alright everyone what do we say!?" (Y/n) spoke loudly as all the children bowed at a 90° angle all speeding in unison,"Thank you Todoroki-senpai!"  Before anything else could be said the rather large family started to make their way to their destination. Led by (Y/n) of course.

The sound of the snow flattening under many little feet through the town caught the attention of a few people who were up a bit to late. Some were shopkeepers, some were parents. Who ever they were; they quickly watched what looked like, a strange young man with his many children quickly passing through.

"Excuse sir?" A quiet voice of middle aged women spoke from her home's doorway. (Y/n) looked and tilted their head with a polite smile.

"Sorry, but the area around here has quiet bad snow fall this time of year."