{Chapter 12}

(Y/n) smiled at the older male, "I took them in. I thought it's the least I could do for all of them." They spoke as they held the little demons close to them.
"Daughter like Father."
Their mother spoke in a disgusted tone as if she'd been insulted. Earning an unhappy side glance from her parter.

"That sound like a good idea, their too young to be on their own." Todoroki-san spoke to (y/n) as if his girlfriend didn't say a word. "But, what brought you all here?" He asked curiously.
"Well..."
"Some men tried to kill us!" Gyokko said as he popped his head out of his pot on Muzan's back.

"Aaaaah! What is that thing!!??" The woman screamed at Gyokko, as (y/n) grabbed him protectively.
"DON'T BE RUDE!!!" Todoroki-san screamed at her.

"Shut up you fat B£&ch!" A new angry voice yelled from behind (y/n) which startled everyone. Looking back at the voice the child looked familiar but at the same time didn't look familiar at all. The horns. The shape of the horns looked very familiar. "Hantengu?"
"Yeah, what you want?" The angry child with an almost red face answered (y/n).
"Since when did you get so brave!" (Y/n) yelled out proudly at the once fearful demon, and tried to pat his head but he just started biting it like an angry puppy.

(Y/n)'s mother scoffed at the sight of the split personality child, "What a waste of air, can't even do anything right."

"And you can't do parenting right!" (Y/n) snapped at the woman defending Hantengu.
"I mean, Todoroki-san is a better mom than you!"
The woman looked at her in disgust, but her boyfriend did something baffling!

"I WILL HAPPILY BE YOUR MOM!" Todoroki-san yelled, jumping to his feet and hugging (Y/n).

"Yay! Our Grandma is a man!" Daki yelled out, not understanding what's going on, while waving her arms in the air.

"You can't even forge knives correctly, and you expect to raise a child? HA!" The (h/c) haired woman snickered.

"Woman did you forget who made the knives in the kitchen that you complain to be too sharp?" The black haired man snapped right back at her.

"Huh" she puffed out her chest in a huff and walked out the room.

"You're a blacksmith?" The little 6-eyed boy looked up at the tell man curiously.
"Why yes I am!" Todoroki-san bent down to Kokushibou's level and smiled as he pated his head.

"Oh (Y/n), have you taken them to meat you dad and siblings?"

"Oh? No, I haven't." (Y/n) said holding an angry Hantengu who is trying to fight Akaza.

"Maybe you should, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you again."