(Chapter 2)

'I should probably get them out of here. Any power-thirsty demon might take a bow at them to stronger.'

"Hey guys, let's get you out of here." You call gently. "Where are going?" A little Douma finally spoke up; out of his daydream.
"To my home, so I can take better care of you there." You answered.

"Yay! Adventure!" Daki cheered with her arms in the air and a haori stolen from the little Biwa demon wrapped around her.

After making sure you had everything and that everyone was dressed. You all headed off to your home, which you had to admit was very far away from the entrance of the fortress. It didn't help that so many demons hang around it. You had to move quickly.

It took 3 hours to get to your home but that's fine since Muzan, Kokushibou, Douma, Akaza and Nakime (the little biwa demon) were the only ones still awake.

You had Gyokko and Hantengu were asleep in a flower vase that was tied to your back; with Daki, Gyutaro, Enmu and Rui in your arms. While the rest were wide awake.

Opening the door, the smell of something burning hit you in the face. Quickly, you put down everyone and ran towards the kitchen. Only to find the curry you were making burned to a black pile of mud.

'This is going to be a nightmare to clean...'

Taking the curry off the fire so the pot can cool before you can clean it later. You ignore the curry for now and head off to close your meat storage.

Even though the kids were adult demons, their minds had become a child too; not just their bodies. So, you weren't planning on traumatising them.

Heading back to the children, you notice that all of them are all doing there doing their own thing. But you had to fix the big problem: the clothes. You had to get them clothes.

So, you get to work to make yourself look more feminine with a bit of make-up, a wig and folding your second pair of arms over your chest. All of this was to help your act.

Carefully, you wrap a thin blanket around you to hold Rui at your front and Enmu at your back. Once you were done, you walk over to Muzan, Kokushibo and Nakime. Kneeling to their high. You spoke quietly.

"Please don't let anyone leave the house. I'll be back soon with some clothes for all of you."

Nakime nodded but the two boys seemed confused with the sudden responsibility.
'They must either be the youngest in the family or they came from a rich family. If they aren't used to having any responsibility.'

You gently pat their heads as stand back up. Leaving them alone temporarily.

The distance from your home to the town was not far at all, but far enough to hide your activities. Walking through the small crowds of people. To them, you just looked like a mum that had to take her children with to her late night shopping.

Thankfully, some standbiers moved out of the way when they saw you. You make your way into a shop where they sealed child kimonos. You looked around for the ones you thought were suit each child:

A rainbow flowery kimono for Daki,
A black kimono with white flowers for Nakime,
A black kimono with red spider lilys for Muzan,
A purple chequered kimono for Kokushibou,
A dark green kimono with a lighter green leaf pattern for Gyutaro,
A light blue kimono with navy stripes for Akaza,
A red kimono with white decorative patterns for Douma,
A dark grey kimono with a gold eye pattern for Hantengu, (like his old one)
A blue chequered with rainbow flowers for Gyokko, (it matched the style of his vase)
A black to light blue kimono for Enmu,
And a white to red kimono for Rui.

"Oh wow, that's a lot of kimonos! How many children do you have?" A female voice called out to you, startling you a bit.

"Suma don't be rude!" Another but more aggressive female voice scold.
"AAAA! Hinatsuru! Help! Makio is bullying me!"

You turn to the owners of the voices, to find three very beautiful women.
The one you assumed was Suma had long black hair and blue eyes; the one you assumed was Makio had short, tied up, black hair with blonde bangs and golden yellow eyes, (I think Americans would call what she has a fringe, I'm not sure) and lastly, who you assumed was Hinatsuru had her long black hair that was tied back completely and purple eyes.

The purple-eyed women walked up to you and bowed. "I'm so sorry for them," she spoke as she stood back up.

"Oh no, it's fine! And to answer your question I have 11 children." You spoke.

"Wow, you got a lot of work on your hands," Makio commented, to which you nodded.

"Do any of you three have children?" You asked them gently.

"Oh! We wish." Suma said with a pout.

"Our husband just got promoted, but he will have to retire if any of us get pregnant." Hinatsuru explained.

"Our?" You mimicked.

"Yeah, we're married to the same husband." Makio spoke up.

"Oh! A poly relationship!" You had the realisation and all three women nodded in agreement.

"We'd love to start a family but we don't want it to get in the way of his work." Suma explained further.

"I see... But then what brings you into children's kimono shop?" You asked softly still trying not to wake up the two small demons.

"Well..." Makio spoke looking away.

"We had a bit of an urge to scratch." Hinatsuru spoke for her.

You giggled at her words, before you spoke. "I'm sure your husband would love to start a family with you three, I'm sure you just need to have a talk with him." You smiled at them.

"And if you want to relieve your urge," you spoke us you unwrapped Enmu and Rui from you and held both towards them. "You can hold my little ones as I buy the kimonos." You hand Rui to Makio and Enmu to Hinatsuru.

All three of them just melted when they held the two baby demons. Thankfully, both demons look surprisingly human.

When you hand Enmu over to Hinatsuru, he woke up. You expected him to cry, but no. He just stared at her.
"Hello, little one." She spoke softly to him. And Enmu's eyes and mouth opened to be wide sorsers giving the purple eyed female a very shocked face.

Rui however was skill asleep but didn't seem comfortable with Makio's large breasts and made a face as if he had bitten into a lemon.  So, Makio moved him so that his head was lying on her shoulder. He seemed to be more comfortable with that. Suma was cooing at the two babies her wives were holding.

You took this as an opportunity to buy and pack all the kimonos into a bag, before going back to get 'your' babies back. To find, Suma was now holding Rui and Hinatsuru swaying her body side to side rocking Enmu to sleep.

You smiled at the rather cute scene.

All three women helped you wrap, a now sleeping Enmu and a little Rui to your body.

After saying your goodbyes to the sweet women, you leave the shop and make your way back home.

Opening the door, you walk in to find all the small moon Kizuki, huddled up to each other like a litter of kittens. All except for Muzan. He was nowhere to be seen.

'Pleace don't be in the meat storage!'

You carefully put Enmu, Rui and the kimonos down. Then quickly and calmly (trying not to make a panic)started looking for the young demon king.

You managed to find him in the kitchen quite easily thanks to his violet coughing. The poor baby had a cloth to his mouth to catch the blood he was coughing up.

The sad thing is you recognised the cough way to well.

It was a tuberculosis cough.