Character Profile

Name: Y/n L/n

Hero Name: Alumit (or your own choice of name)

Age: 15

Quirk: Zone Barrier (or your own choice)

Type: Passive

Drawback: Fatigue

Quirk information:

Whenever someone attack you with their quirks, a dome barrier will appear to protect you but normal attacks will penetrate your barrier.

• You can adjust the size of your dome barrier and let someone inside it and choose to erase their quirks or not.(like Aizawa's but it covers everything inside your dome and has a 10 minute limit)

• Mental quirks will work on you but hand-based quirks will not.

• Teleportation, blood-based and healing quirks affects you but not quirks like Aizawa and All for One since it's not technically a quirk but a cheat you received (Isekai stuff).

So in short your 'quirk' protects you from other quirks that'll harm you. It will only protect you from quirks, as long as someone attack you normally your 'quirk' won't activate to protect you.

I'm thinking of giving you a servant-guard-friend in the future. Like Raphael in 'The time I got reincarnated as a slime' but in human form that you can only see.

(I'm not making your companion invisible just because I don't want Toru to be left alone. Nope! That's totally not my reason)

Also I may or may not make UA a bit bitchy towards you. Don't worry it's only a bit and it won't last hehe~ In that time you'll need someone on your side so the probability of me giving you a companion is high.