Ch. 7: Thoughts

Counting my days, this will be my second day at UA and the day Allmight teaches us. It's also the last day before the attack on UA and I still don't know my freaking quirk!!

Aizawa told me over breakfast that I'll be examined by a quirk expert to help me find out my quirk and to prevent any outburst that might happen. I think it will be on weekend, though I hope it would happen before the attack. Guess I shouldn't complain much...

During the attack I think it would be best if I didn't change anything but I should lessen Aizawa and Allmight's damage. If anything...should I try to save the villain? According to the cannon if someone had just reached a hand to Tomura he wouldn't be a villain now. Maybe I should.....but this is supposed to be the story on how Deku became the greatest hero, if I help tomura class 1-a will lose their accumulated experience but-

"What are you thinking?"

I looked at the source of voice seeing Aizawa beside me sitting comfortably in Nezu's office.

"N-nothing" I smiled at him then looked at my lap. "I just wish I could remember everything. It's a bit sad not knowing if someone is worried about you, if someone misses you or if there's someone relatives with you...."

"......."

"Sorry! Sorry! I must've talk a lot huh. I was just rambling you shouldn't-"

"It's okay to be sad" I look at him wide eyes. "It's normal to feel that way. Being afraid to be forgotten, to be left alone.... Ever since you woke up, you've been handling this stuff greatly. Smiling every time I didn't even noticed how you feel"

This-this is Aizawa right?! I've only seen Aizawa in the cannon being emotional once...I-I can't believe I'm experiencing this now. Darn! I already feel my tears prickling on my eyes.

Third POV

As the hero continues with his speech, (y/n) started being emotional not noticing the two figures entering the room.

"Waking up without memories...that must've been scary and lonely right? I think you should just let it out. It's not healthy to keep something bottled up. It's alright for you to cry sometimes" Aizawa said with surprisingly warm voice.

With the last straw (y/n) couldn't hold her tears anymore and broke down.

"W-Why did-did this happen...*sniff*...to m-me?!! I-never wanted...*sobs*...th-this!!! Why do I...*sobs*...have t-to...*sniff*...s-suffer th-this?!? I want-I want to see m-my family ag-gain! I don't wanna...*sobs*...be a-alone here!! W-why me!?!...*Sniff*...Why d-does it have t-to be me?!? D-didn't I suffer...*sniff*...enough!?!?"

Aizawa patted the kids head glancing at the new comers now seated opposite to them. A few more minutes before (y/n) started to calm down noticing the principal and the detective opposite to her..

"S-sorry 'bout t-that" she said wiping her tears with Tsukauchi's handkerchief.

"It's okay (y/n). I just told you, you shouldn't keep something bottled up. It's not healthy." Aizawa said back on his monotone voice.

"I know but it's not that" (y/n) said a bit embarrassed. "I'm sorry that Nezu got to record your speech a while ago. Talking about health, your sleeping schedule and coffee addiction isn't even the least healthy to your body"

"Hahahahaha!!! She got you good Aizawa" Nezu laughed at the misfortune of his employee while Tsukauchi merely chuckled, happy that the mood got lighter.

Aizawa grunted regretting his actions-or maybe not.

'This is why I'm bad at consoling kids. I am bad with kids'

•••••••

"Now that you've calm down, let's get to business" the chimera said while preparing his tea.

"Is this related to my quirk?" (Y/n) asked secretly eyeing the detective.

"You got it right miss (y/n)!" Nezu exclaimed clapping his paws.

'Then why is this human lie detector even here!?! Are they going to bring him here EVERYTIME they want to talk to me!?' (y/n) thought.

(Y/n) nodded reaching for the tea offered to her.

"As you know we still hadn't know what your quirk is. So we've decided not to include you in today's activity"

"If that so, why do we have this kind of setting? Aizawa could have just told me. Is there any reason why does it have to come from the principal?" (Y/n) looked between the detective and the principal.

'Ho ho this girl is sharp!' Nezu thought.

"It's not that serious. We just don't want you to feel left out since your last teacher would be All Might" This time the detective spoke up.

'Right. All Might's the one teaching Heroics' (y/n) thought.

"It's okay. If it's for my safety then I won't object" (y/n) said sipping her tea.

"I've guessed on how you would react but this is the least on what I'm expecting miss (y/n)" Nezu state narrowing his eyes. (Can he even do that?)

"I guess you can't expect too much reaction from someone who... doesn't remember everything" She said biting her lower lip.

'I can't say I lost my memories since I didn't but the heck?! I'm not that smart to dance around the truth infront of this human lie detector AND this RAT. Who even said that monkeys are the smartest animal?'

"I guess that settles it then. Class is about to start we need to go now Nezu" Aizawa spoke up before standing.

"Oh yes. Of course. Thank you for your time miss (y/n)" Nezu and the detective stood up and bowed slightly. Following the two figures going out the door.

"So detective have you gather anything new?"

"Other than the fact that she suddenly appeared out of nowhere during the raid and half of the people there got unconscious the moment she got there? Nothing else" Naomasa sighed sitting back again. "No clear background, No identity it's as if she didn't exist here in the first place"

"Looking by how we can't find anything about her means someone powerful must have her backing. She might be a danger too us in the near future, we need to proceed with more caution about this case"

"Right. I'll get going now Nezu"

"Take care Detective"

"I will"

________________

I'm so glad people started noticing my story. I love ya all!!!❤️

Please press my sweet little star🌠

Edit: Omg I just realized that this chapter wasn't saved properly erasing a bit stuff. Thank goodness I managed to fix it.

Thank you Your_Lazy_Simp for bringing this up👍

Word Count: 1119

_Crazy_Stone