Ch. 22: First Condition or B/n being frustratingly annoying

This -» 'Have a nice day/night' is for normal thought
While
This -» 'Stay safe everyone' is when you communicate with your brother in your mind.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Y/n's POV

As I lay my head on my pillow I found myself recalling what had happened a few hours ago.

FLASHBACK

"So about this condition you spoke of..." Nezu said as I smirked inside.

"Ah...yes about those. I know you really don't trust me yet but I don't want to have this kind of misunderstanding again so I hope you would listen to my conditions" I said as I lowered  my head a bit.

"Y/n that's not—"

"It's alright principal. I know that even if it's confirmed that I'm not the one who helped the villains get inside UA, I'm still a suspicious person with my non-existent background. As the principal of a hero school I understand that you need to be cautious with who you let in your school"

'Cautious my a*s, I bet the moment an opportunity to bring down the hero commission came you'd glady invite anyone whatsoever ' I thought.

"I see. Then... let's hear about your conditions" Nezu said smiling a little too brightly.

"Well my first condition is that I want you to not question my decisions."

"Mmmh, why is that?" He ask.

"Um.... there are things I might do in the future that you won't understand or I can't explain BUT I promise it won't be anything that would lead to any harm to UA or the students."

Nezu looked at Naomasa and he nodded indicating that what I said is true.

"They still don't trust you huh" my brother said as he circle them like a vulture.

I sighed at his antics but grateful for his presence here.

'Thats normal nii-chan. After all I'm still someone who has a mysterious background'

He looks at me pouting before scowling at the heroes.

"Well on the heroes side it's completely logical to be cautious but on the other side —which is my side— it's annoying."

I sigh again as I refocus at my conversation at hand.

"No harm to UA and the students.... then how about the civilians? The heroes? " Nezu question as a glint formed in his beady eyes.

'How was that even possible?'

"The rat noticed the loopholes, he's really sharp" My brother said in awe as he stopped circling everyone and focuses on nezu.

"Well he isn't Nezu for nothing"

He looked thoughtful for a moment before looking at me with an evil grin. (Like how koro-sensei grins when he's up to no good)

"Think I can use him to cut the guy with the fetish for hands? "

I stare at him in disappointment and disbelief.

"That guy has a name and no"

"The creep who burns himself?"

" No and he's not a creep he's just.... traumatized"

"I don't know about that, he's a major M. Both of them. Crusty and burnt, definitely not good."

" Shut up! Why are you even thinking of cutting them with nezu? He's mentally sharp but he's soft. He's fur is soft you can't cut anything with it. Besides it's weird, your being weird stop it"