Ch. 13: Companion part 1

It was unexpected. Of all things that I could imagine it was nowhere like this.

I did suspect that it might get a bit rough but.....getting damn shot while running away is too much. I thought snipe would atleast give me a warning shot but he directly shot my leg and now I'm hiding in one of the many alley ways in musutafu.

I didn't know how or when did I get here but I did notice the blood trail so I ripped a piece of my cloth and put pressure on it to stop the bleeding. Saying it hurts is an understatement, I had to bite a stick that I found to endure the damn pain. The black spots in my vision is not helping either.

'When I get a chance I'm going to burn snipe's gun to ashes'

I pulled my knees towards my chest and sobbed. I didn't know for how long I did it and I didn't care, all I think is how I want someone to be with me, to comfort me and tell me everything would be okay....

'I miss you nii-chan...'

It was my last thought as I succumbed to the darkness.

_________

HEAR ME OUT I know this is super short but I'm running on a five minute sleep and I my brain can't function normally and I'll have to cut this before the chapter gets any weirder because of me. I have a habit of not thinking clearly while I'm on short of sleep. I'll continue this sooooon

Edit: I'm sorry for this short chapter. The second part will be update soon.