Ch. 19: Time with Kei-er I mean Hawks!

This -» 'Have a nice day/night' is for normal thought
While
This -» 'Stay safe everyone' is when you communicate with your brother in your mind.

💠〰️💠〰️💠〰️💠

"So little feathers. How is the feeling of flying?" Hawks asked me.

"It's scary and thrilling at the same time.

We were currently flying around musutafu after he had found me on the place I was currently staying. He said he was helping UA in finding me-and found me indeed!

I guess being the fastest hero wasn't just a fluke. UA hasn't found me in overly five days. Yet, he only found me in half a day. He's really fast!

'So fast that he took my heart without me noticing it'

"Fast enough to earn my wrath"

'Shut up nii-chan!'

"First, your rude. Don't talk to your older brother like that. Second, how dare he steal your heart from me. I thought you look up to me. Am I not number 1 in your heart anymore? Third, who taught you to say those cringe words? Tell me and I'll give them a piece of my mind. How dare them to taint my innocent kawaii, little sister" He dramatically said trailing behind us.

'First, I'm not rude. I always talk like that. Second, he has every reason to steal every woman's heart and Aizawa is number 1in my heart, your in second and hawks is third. But if you keep being rude I might just give him the second place. Third, I learned it from you. So feel free to give yourself a pice of your mind'

"*Sobs*...my little sister is in her rebellious phase. Oh! Should I be worried or be proud?"

I sighed at his little antics before someone nudged me in the shoulder.

"Little feathers? Are you okay?" Hawks had asked.

"Huh?"

"You were spacing out" His stare was drilling a hole in me.

"Ah! I'm alright. I'm just a bit nervous is all" I said to him.

"All right then." He said content on my answer and I stare at him thinking if he really believed it when I notice that we were getting farther away from the direction of UA. My brother had also noticed it too and he wasn't laughing anymore. A serious look plastered on his face.

"Um...Hawks?"

"Yeah? What is it?" He said causally to me. As if nothing seems wrong.

"I thought were going to UA?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh. Yes, of course we are" He smiled to me before looking ahead again.

"But this isn't the way to UA" I frowned at him. His being mysterious right now and I don't know where he'll take me.

"Don't worry, were just making a quick detour"

"He's being suspicious" My brother eyed him warily before looking at me. Worry laced his gaze.

'Detour? Is it about USJ? Don't tell me-!'

"W-we're not going to the H-hero commission r-right?" I blurted out before I could register it in my mind.

"What?! No! Of course not! Why would I bring you to that he'll hole-er I mean in that place"

He look surprised to what I said that he had slipped his true thoughts on the hero commission. My brother raised his brow before looking at me.