Ch. 9: Dreading Dead Tomato

Okay listen up!

After a few sessions of me fixing an error it seems Wattpad won't cooperate with me.

So if your reading this chapter after the previous chapter titled 'Thoughts' then STOP.

You should read first the chapter titled 'Cafeteria Alarm Incident' because it's supposed to come first before this chapter.

______________

After Bakugo sent me to Recovery Girl the class turn back to normal-if you think eyeing me suspiciously is normal- a bit shaken up but still fine.

Minutes turned seconds and hours turned blur to me making the inevitable fight come quickly and the next thing I know I'm riding a bus to USJ. Huh? When did I change my outfit? Was I too distracted to notice my surroundings?

I look at myself seeing that I'm wearing my hero outfit. I remember designing this with Aizawa's costume and a ninja's as a reference. But I can't remember when exactly.

 But I can't remember when exactly

(This is your hero costume)

(Your mask)

I made my costume to be practical at the same time fashionable. I had a high knee black socks, orange scarf. The scarf around my neck was inspired from Aizawa. I had a small pouch on my legs where my first aid kit is placed. I also had a few throwing knife, smoke bombs, and a grappling hook hidden at my sleeve-how that manage to fit in? I don't know. I had an escrima stick tuck behind my back in a X pattern.

I still don't know my quirk' but I have to help them the best I can while staying alive

I still don't know my quirk' but I have to help them the best I can while staying alive. I clenched my fist when I heard someone spoke.

"A-are you okay (y/n)-san?" Midoriya had asked me.

"O-oh. I'm fine, I guess I was really shaken up at the cafeteria" I said as I put my hand on my neck and put on a sheepish smile.

"Well that's understandable. Getting carried like that by Bakubro is super manly" Kirisha smiled at me while I turned red as a tomato.

"HUH?! Whatd'ya say shitty hair!?!"

"T-that wasn't w-what I meant!" I frantically waved my hands before getting interrupted by a hobo.

"But are you really okay (y/n)? You've been distracted since you came back from lunch. Kero" Says Tsu.

"I told you it's because she was too stunned when boom boom boy here carried her!" Mina had squeal but I sense the jealoust in her voice.

"All of you shut up! Were here already!" Aizawa interrupted-to my relief-as the bus stop and all of us started to get out of the bus.

I marvel at the outside appearance of the dome before looking at the hero infront of me.

"OMG! It's the rescue hero Thirteen!" Uraraka exclaimed.

'I need to make this work. I can't mess this up' I thought as I hardened my determination.

"Welcome the the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. I've been waiting for you guys let's go" The astronaut hero said and guided us inside.

Aizawa looks around before walking towards Thirteen having a small chat-its probably Allmight's time limit. Thirteen then turns to us and made a speech.

"Before we begin let me say one thing, or two maybe three, four, five, six, seven,well a few things" Thirteen said as the whole class sweat drop.

'Im glad I didn't change too much while I'm here' I thought

"I am sure you are aware of my quirk, Black hole. It can suck up anything and turn it to dust" she paused.

"You've been using that quirk to save people from different disasters right?" Izuku asked.

"It is. But it's also a power that can kill easily. Some of you also have some quirks like that. Please don't forget that there are many quirks that can kill easily with one wrong step. And I hope you leave this place today with the understanding that your quirk should be used to help the people. Thank you for listening"

'Huh? Is Thirteen's speech this short in the anime?'

(Nope! The author was too lazy to write the whole speech)

The class claps cheering for the hero's speech when suddenly the lights flicker out.

'Their here' I thought as my body tense.

A purple vortex opened in the middle of the plaza. Catching our attention. A familiar blue hair guy with hands all over, and a monstrous giant bird comes out of it.

"Woah is the training already started?"

"They even got some fake villains!"

"No. Their real villains" Aizawa said making the whole class gasp in fear or surprise.

"Thirteen protect the student" Says Aizawa before getting in a fighting position. Goggle's in his eyes and scarf on his hand.

"But sensei! This isn't your kind of style in fighting!" Izuku exclaimed making Aizawa glance at him.

"Being a hero means having not just one trick" He says before locking eyes with me and jumped into the fray.

"Ah. I'm gonna die" I muttered.
_____________

Hey 'ya all! How are you guys doing there? I hope you got plenty time of sleep there.

If you like this chapter please press my shining stars 🥺👉🌌

Word Count: 808

_Crazy_Stone