Ch. 5: Knowing the class

Okay just to be clear the pictures above may or may not be related to the chapter, like this one.
__________

'Okay calm down (Y/n). Calm down. Based on the anime Aizawa-sensei didn't expelled anyone because he saw potential. So if I gave it my all he shouldn't expel me right? I mean not that he can expel me in my situation but...*sigh* I just have to give it my all.'

I prepared myself mentally and wait for my turn. As I was doing the test I realized that I'm doing much better than the others like Toru or M*neta. Even Midoriya. Huh....must be from the training I got from my lovely home. Soon enough it was the ball throw assessment test.

__________

Aizawa's POV

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Hearing what the kid say made me think that she must have a fair share of witnessing the unfairness of the world. I knew losing her memories must've taken a toll on her but man this is on a new level. I wonder if there's more to it? Abused maybe?

After recovering on my initial state I started the assessment thou the kid and I met glances for a second I feel like I was forgetting something but ignored it.

The results on the assessment was not bad (not the literal results) I see many potential in them but I still have doubts with this Midoriya. (L/n) wasn't also falling behind, she was giving it her all in every test thou the feeling of me forgetting something was stronger and I still can't figure it out.

When the last test was next I gave them one rule.

"You can do anything as long as your in the circle" I said.

After that they all take each turns using their quirk. When it was (L/n's) turn she was a bit troubled and I was a bit confused, then it hit me. She doesn't have memories, she doesn't remember her quirk. Then all this time she was basically doing the test quirkless and still can keep up with everyone.

Doing the logical thing to do I called her out.

"(L/n) You don't have to take the test." I said which make everyone confused and look toward me.

"Sensei? Did I do wrong?" She asked me worry laced her voice.

'She probably think that I'm going to expel her. That's illogical'

"You didn't. I'm sorry I forgot about your situation. You don't have to take the test until we could figure it out."

"Oh... that's alright sensei! I thought that maybe I could figure it out during the tests but I guess I haven't, hehe. Some of my classmates takes the test without the help of their quirks-its basically quirkless-so I think it won't be fair if I got exempted just because of my... situation." She said to me and I could feel myself grinning.

'This kid...She has some great potential.'

"Alright kid. But I'm not gonna be biased on scoring, better not fail" I said and she smiled at me.

"Hai!"

____________

Your POV

I thought that I was in trouble when Aizawa-sensei called me out but I didn't expect he would give me a free pass. Thou I really wanted it I knew it wouldn't be fair, since Midoriya and my situation are a bit same.

I stepped inside the circle and gripped the ball. I give it a bit thought before calling Yaoyorozu.

"Um... Yaoyorozu right? Can I ask you a favor?" I asked her and she look a bit confused.

"Sure I don't mind..." She spoke albeit hesitantly.

"Thank you. Your quirk is creation right? Can you please make me a baseball bat?" I ask once again and she looks a flustered.

"Wait-wait! I d-don't think th-that's allowed!" She said.

"Yeah! You were just talking a while ago about fairness and your going to cheat?! Tha-" Mina shouted but she never got to finish her sentence as someone interrupted her.

"It's not cheating. I said that 'you can do anything as long as your in the circle' she's simply following my rule." Aizawa-sensei said with a bit irritation in his voice.

'Is he mad because of me or.....'

"S-sorry sensei" Mina apologized embarrassed. I feel sorry for her.

With no more interruption Yaoyorozu made me a baseball bat and I used it to hit the ball which earned me with a 409.8 meters score.

After that, the rest of the class continued with their turn until Midoriya.

Because of the ruckus I made I was afraid that I change something but I guess I didn't. It was just the same in the anime I even saw Allmight in the far corner. After finishing, Aizawa-sensei told Midoriya to go to the clinic while me and the class headed to our classroom.

When we got inside Iida-san suggested that we introduce our self to the class and they all agreed, surprisingly Bakugo didn't even refuse.

They all take their turns telling us their names,age,quirk, likes and dislikes. It was finally my turn and I was nervous. I didn't know yet what is my quirk or if I even have one so I didn't tell them yet.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n) I'm 15 and I like (Food),(Drinks),(Bandmusic), etc. I don't like (Foods),(Drinks),and stuff" I told them and they all clap for me. I sighed in relief when no one noticed my lack of introduction of my quirk.....or so I thought.

"Um...(y/n) you didn't say your quirk" Yaoyorozu spoke and all the class fixed their eyes on me.

"Yeah. What's your quirk (y/n)?" Sero asked me making me tense further.

"I...u-um...uncomfortable....saying it..." I looked down feeling the awkward atmosphere.

"It's okay (y/n) if your uncomfortable we won't press you to say it" Lida must've felt my anxiety.

I smiled at him and the introduction continued dispersing the previous atmosphere.

__________

So is this good? If you like it please press my cute star 🌟

Word count: 1033

_Crazy_Stone