Ch. 23: Second condition and A spy?!

After a few minutes of waiting Powerloader  came back to the room. He told us that he didn't see anything in the footage except for a glitch, nezu told him that he'll look into it tho he said it might be because of the 'changes' he'd been doing to the UA security.

He and Powerloader talked a bit more while the rest of us are eating snacks. After we finished eating we resumed our delayed conversation starting with my second condition.

"Well shall we resume our conversation Y/n?" Nezu told me as he took a sip on his immortal tea.

"Then I would like to state my second condition. Which is my privacy. If you want to know things please just ask me, I'll try to comply with it wether it's my location or things I'm doing. There are things I'm uncomfortable about so I don't do well when someone just ignore my privacy." I said to them as I pointedly look at Vlad' remembering his 'action of investigating '.

"Then would you mind telling us about the coded notebook we... Uh .... found in your room?" Naomasa-san ask me as he slide my (f/c) notebook on the table.

'Dont they have Morse code in this world? '  My brother ask me as he floated besides me.

'No I don't think so'

"Its a journal. I wrote pieces of memories I can remember....that way maybe I can remember how I got here". I told them as I stare at my (f/c) notebook.

Well I'm not lying at them, it's just not my fault if it's not the original notebook they took.

I closed my eyes and furrowed my brows like I was in deep thought to complete my act before talking to my brother. 

'So where did you put my notebook again? '  I ask him.

'Don't worry about it. I transferred the notes in another notebook before getting rid of the original'

'But wouldn't it be the same? What if they found out again? ' I scrunch up my nose.

'Well I wrote it with an invisible ink pen so they would think it's just an empty notebook if they found it.'.  He began getting near the notebook observing it closely.

(A/N: I'm not lying. There's a pen with an invisible ink that can only be seen if you light it with blue light. Me and my classmates used it during tests to pass notes and cheat stuff back in elementary. No one in our school sell those stuff anymore tho, I think the teachers caught up with the third generation. *Sigh* and there goes our legacy.)

'Where did you even get that? '

'Uh... Author's magic? Anyway be thankful I switched the notebook so don't question me' He told me in a 'Its–self–explanatory–so–don't–question–it' tone.

'It was my idea'

'And I was the one who did it'

'Tch'.  I opened my eyes in annoyance

"Ah is that so?"

"Then y/n would you mind telling me how the code works?" Nezu ask me with a cheerful voice as he stare at me with a glint in his eyes.

'Damn rat'

"Well... it's called Morse code and it uses an alphabet made up of dots and dashes instead of letters. For example, the letter "s" is three dots and "o" is three dashes. We use it by tapping the combination of dots and dashes needed and pausing for the correct gap duration. We can also write as •••/---/••• just like how you see in my journal" I explained to them, getting a pen and a paper writing the SOS code.