2

LISA frowned upon hearing the news from Joohyun, "what did you say again?"

"The Board changed the schedule, they wanted to start the meeting at 4pm."

"Why they changed it without further notice? We already agreed to it the last time."

"Ms Lisa, it looks like they feel threatened, Sir Thomas is still in the hospital, they surely want you to take over immediately."

Lisa pinched the bridge of her nose then replied, "my father is still alive and breathing, why they can't understand that?" she said with gritted teeth.

"But they didn't think of that, Ms Lisa, this is only for me but I think they want you to take over and see you failed, once they saw it they can easily throw you out of the company."

"I know they didn't trust me, hell, even towards my father, in case they forgot my father is still alive and breathing," she replied with gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry Ms Lisa, but you really have to be here, please don't be late, if you're late they will take that small opportunity that you're incompetent as a CEO, please don't get offended by it but I always see it on their faces, they're judging you."

Lisa looked up to the sky and sighed, "fine, but you have to be here to support my excuse unnie, I'm going with you."

"Okay, Ms Lisa, I'll be there at 3, will I call Kris to take your motorbike?"

"Don't bother, I have Jisoo-unnie to take care of it."

"Okay, Ms Lisa, see you later."

Lisa nodded, "see you later," and the call ended, "fuck this," she muttered.

Lisa was ready to go back to the cafeteria when she met Jong-In and his gang halfway. Her fists were clenching while looking at them.

"What do you want again?"

Jong-In approached Lisa, his arms were folded against his chest, head tilted up and his jaw were tightened, "you must know why I approached you, Manoban, we talk before, am I right? I warned you, remember?"

"I can't stop her for approaching me."

"Then push her away, that's easy peasy, you might be good in academic but you're dumb sometimes, you know that?"

"Then why don't you put a tight leash to your girlfriend if you don't want her to approach me," and she smirk when she saw his eyes darkened because of anger.

Jong-In and his gang slowly took a step towards Lisa but some close to the higher ups stopped them.

"Yah, what are you doing to Lisa?"

They all turned around and saw Jisoo, no one dared to defy Jisoo.

"Tch! Today is your lucky day, Manoban," and he purposely bumped his shoulder to Lisa but Lisa didn't budge.

"It was not your lucky day," she replied that makes Jong-In stopped on his tracks, "you have your minions, dogs, around you, compare to me you are clearly nothing without them," and met his glare.

Jong-In just glared at Lisa then left with his gang.

Jisoo quickly approached Lisa, "hey, you're okay?"

Lisa smiled and nodded, "I'm okay, unnie, thank you."

"I'm wondering what took you so long and then I saw them."

"You left Rosé-unnie."

"Yah, she insisted, I know you can handle them but I will not defy my woman's wish."