13

“MOM?” Jisoo called.

“What is it sweetie?”

That time, Josh and Lisa already headed to the study room after the dinner.

“I know that it's business that they need to talk about but is dad ready to be a member of Lisa’s board? Lisa’s board are damn assholes.”

“That’s why your father made his decision, he doesn’t want Lisa to be one of them, or much worse, under to them.”

“What do you mean?”

Yeri smiled at her eldest, “your father wanted to guide Lisa because he saw some potential that your best friend didn’t unleash yet and he want it to wake it up and yes, she’s still too young to handle those kind of board members and it’s really a waste if someone just took over BG and if your father took long to address the problem that only him can solve, Lisa is no longer the owner and CEO of BG.”

“I know now what you mean.”

“BG is a big company, like ours and it’ll be great if BG and our company had connections.”

“What could be the project they are talking about?”

“Hm I think they’re continuing what Thomas and your father planned about before.”

“Is it great?”

“For both company, yes and not just both companies but to other people as well.”

“I’m glad if dad will help Lisa.”

“You’re really are a good friend to Lisa.”

“She's a good friend of mine too mom, she’s a good person and never leaves me, not to mention she saved Chaeng and she prevented me from staining my hands.”

Yeri smiled, “I remember, once you take over the company like Lisa did to BG you will understand.”

Jisoo smiled and nodded, “I guess I’m just lucky.”

“Yes, you are, Lisa too, because you’re there and Chaeng, the other Kim too, wait how about Jen-jen?”

“Hm I guess, Jendeuk is trying to make it up with Lisa.”

“That’s good, I hope she will not let this chance slipped.”

“Yeah, mom, I hope so, too.”

***

Lisa widened her eyes after hearing Josh’s explanation about her father’s baby project.

“Do you now understand, Lisa?” and he saw her nod, “good, if you understand, we will begin the project after you publicly announced the inauguration of you being the new CEO, you, addressing what happened to your father and last step, me, being the new member of your board.”

“They will surely plot their revenge against me once they knew about this.”

Josh shook his head, “stop thinking about them, Lisa, remember that your father is planning on removing them all and put new board members and stop talking about you’re alone, you are not, we are here, the other Kim, if your father is still alive at this moment I’m already a member of the board.”

“Thank you, so much, uncle.”

“You’re a family, Lisa, not to mention, your father is my friend and also we’re aiming for the same goal here, yes, they will not agree, of course they will not because this project is big that threatened their other investors, imagined a medical facility that is complete in technology and the priority of it is the less fortunate, you know your father is a helpful man.”