11

Jennie checked herself on the mirror that was in the bathroom, she was wearing a thin black nightgown and she wasn’t even wearing a bra so her nipples are visible.

She thought what would Lisa think of it and she shrugged it off then stepped out of the bathroom.

She was sure that Lisa’s eyes widened upon seeing her, she grinned internally and yes she’s seducing Lisa of her nightgown.

“You’re okay, Lili?” she really tried herself not to grinned widely because Lisa was stunned, still staring at her, she need to pull her back from the reality, “Lisa?” she called again.

“W-What?”

“Nothing,” and she walked towards the side table and grab her phone, “you’re thinking too deep,” and she walked towards the other side of the bed, “I guess you’re taking that side?” and she saw her nod, now looking down, she bit her lip, “why are you sweating?”

“I am?”

Jennie nodded, “are you really okay? Is the aircon too low?”

Lisa shook her head, “no, the temperature is okay, don’t worry,” and she lied down on the bed, her heart is beating abnormally.

“Okay,” and she followed then she check her phone reading the message from Jisoo, she chuckled when she read her message.

‘I know they’re teasing me again, that Rabbit, wait on Monday I will surely throw a carrot on you,’ and she huffed then sighed.

“Lili, I still didn’t have your number.”

Lisa looked up and gulped because Jennie’s face is too close and its cleavage is not helping too to keep her sanity, “y-you want my number…?”

“Of course,” and she handed her phone like she didn’t do anything, acting innocent despite of Jisoo’s text to her about not teasing and seduce Lisa more or else Lisa would be a stuttering mess and couldn’t concentrate on work tomorrow but she was eager to own Lisa.

“O-Okay…” and she accepted it then she types her number and back to Jennie again, “here, done.”

Jennie accepted it slightly caressing her fingers to Lisa’s then she smiled at her, “thank you,” and she saved it under the name of My Lili then a kiss emoji, “I will call your number, so you can save it on your phone.”

“Sure…”

And Jennie did then a ringtone is blaring softly, “it’s still the same.”

“I didn’t change it.”

“I see…” and she get up and put her phone back to the side table, causing her to get close to Lisa.

Lisa on the other hand shut her eyes tight, the beat of her heart is deafening because it’s too loud when Jennie leaned closer, she even smell her delicious scent and those glorious cleavage that is teasing and calling at her.

“You had a funny face.”

“What?” and she opened her eyes and her eyes widened and she was frozen at the same time because Jennie’s face is inches away from her, she could even hear her soft breath and feel its hotness.

They shared a look and down to each lips then vice versa and Jennie leaned slowly, ready to capture those kissable plump lips.

A cockblock happen when Lisa’s ringtone can be heard again, Jennie even clench her fist and bit her lip, pulling away and Lisa looking away to reach its phone.

“What a cockblock,” she muttered.

“Unnie?”

Jennie glance at Lisa, she saw her nod while listening to whoever is calling.