15

LISA safely get in to the vicinity of BG and she saw a lot of reporters and the security is controlling the situation, blocking them, it made her sigh of relief because Jisoo’s idea is so perfect, they didn’t know that it was her inside Jisoo’s car and Jisoo is right, her motorbike is already known by those paparazzi, those reporters.

Joohyun already gave a heads up to the security of what car she would use, so the security let her drove into the vicinity and drove forward to the parking lot.

“I owe you big time Jisoo-unnie,” she said while parking the car on her usual parking area then she stepped out of the car and locked it.

Joohyun greeted her when she arrived on the presidential floor and quickly give her a minute of what will be the agenda during the presscon.

“Mr Kim, the other Kim, Mr Josh Kim just arrived, I told him to take the exclusive elevator because I know if he uses the regular one the board will surely be confused and asked in this matter of time.”

“Thanks for doing that, I forgot to tell you.”

“That’s okay, Ms Lisa, you’re thinking of the game, I was really pissed,” and they walked towards Lisa’s office.

“That’s fine, on my way here it got me thinking, if there’s no presscon later those reporters and paparazzi will surely be on the university and Jennie was there, there’s no way I will involve her here, them.”

“I see, Mr Kim are already in your office,” and she opened the door to the office.

Lisa step inside first and saw Josh Kim looking outside thru the glass wall, “Mr Kim.”

Josh looked back, “Lisa, I just arrived.”

“Joohyunie told me.”

“There are so many reporters outside, in just a matter of minutes they quickly feast on the article.”

“What do you mean, Mr Kim?”

“Lance called, as usual, he trace when was the article posted and it’s exactly 5mins before 8am strikes.”

“The morning paper.”

“Yes, it’s been a week but it only happened now.”

“Yes, it got me thinking too.”

“And it happened on the same day of your game later this afternoon.”

“Mr Kim…”

“I had a theory while I’m on my way here,” and he grab the folder that he place on Lisa’s table and he handed it to Lisa, “I found out that one of your board member is connected to Jong-In’s father.”

Lisa accepted it then she opened the folder and her brows creased then look up, “they’re sabotaging it.”

Josh nodded slightly, “I’m afraid that we need to make this fast, I know you’re still mourning but we don’t have enough time and you’re still studying of the agenda that Irene prepared and you must stick to it.”

Lisa nodded, “what’s the plan?”

Josh handed the other folder which Lisa accepted and read it, “we have to sign the deal right now so tomorrow or by this week we will initiate the changing of your board members and the project, feel free to read it.”

Lisa shook her head, “I trust you, uncle.”

“Don’t worry, Lisa, there’s no way I will betray you, I love my children so much and they love you like they’re own sibling.”

“Thank you, uncle.”

“Well, thank you for Lance too, if he didn’t tell me I will not know, I’m just really waiting because losing a father is painful and it’s still one week and I know you’re close to your father,” and he saw her nod, “let’s start this.”