THE FINALE

6mins left before the end of the game and the blue team is still trying to reach the score or surpass it even more of the red team and it’s hard because red team became aggressive.

And Moon had no choice but to release their trump card, Lisa and Jisoo, it’s the only way and she already let Jisoo be the point guard until the last second since it was her field of expertise and Lisa as always the shooting guard.

And once again, Jungkook guarded Lisa.

Jungkook gulped when he saw the determination of Lisa and its fighting spirit never waned, he even tightened his jaw focusing on Lisa’s moves even more until the ball is in sight and Lisa catches it.

His eyes widened because he doesn’t exactly how and when it happened. He knew, saw and aware that Lisa is still in his front and he gave his best to guard her, even tightened it but he swear that after Lisa catches the ball she quickly disappear in front of him that make him stunned and when he turn around it’s too late for him to block her shot, a 3 point was already made and as usual it went through perfectly.

“DID YOU SEE IT? DID YOU FUCKING SEE IT?! WAHH THAT’S SO AMAZING!!”

“WAIT, WAIT, I KNEW AND SAW IT CLEARLY THAT #1 IS GUARDING #27 SO HARD BUT RIGHT AFTER—SHE DISAPPEARED!”

“AND IT MADE THE BLUE TEAM FANS SCREAMED AND CHEERED SO LOUD.”

“93-90, IN JUST A MATTER OF SECOND THEY MADE A 3.”

“THE BALL IS ON THE BLUE TEAM, #1 AGAIN GUARDING #27.”

“AND #1 IS DETERMINED TO STOP #27 THIS TIME.”

***

Jungkook is more focused this time, up and down, watching Lisa’s moves.

“I told you already, I’m not alone and thank you for hitting me,” and she passed it back to Moon.

From Moon then to the other then back to Lisa.

Jungkook is ready even though he was still dazed of what happened earlier and this time he knew that Lisa became more faster than before and he equalled it and because of that he fell on her fake that make Lisa escape from him and do another 3.

“ANOTHER 3 FROM #27!!!”

“AND THEY’RE TIE! FINALLY! 93-93.”

“LET’S WATCH RED TEAM, THEY’RE NOT LETTING THE BLUE TEAM SCORED AGAIN.”

“AND OH THIS TIME, IT’S NOT #1 BUT #88, THE RED TEAM CAPTAIN, CAN HE GUARD #27?”

“LET’S FIND OUT.”

***

“Jungkook is dumb for not guarding you too tight.”

“I know what you mean…” and she took a step and quickly do a jump shot.

“Fuck!”

“WAHH, I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS #27, THAT’S ANOTHER 3, IS SHE A 3 POINTER?”

“SHE’S A SHOOTING GUARD BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL AND #4 IS REALLY HER TANDEM.”

“YEAH, YEAH, A GOOD PASS FROM #4.”

“BLUE TEAM’S BALL AGAIN.”

“93-96, EVERYONE AND OH—A STEAL WAS MADE?” AND HE GAPE, “WHAT THE—”

“#4 IS ON THE RUN, #27 IS READY-NOT, WHAT?”

Jisoo steal the ball from the opposing team and her moves slowed down when Jong-In run in front of her, trying to block her way.