pretty girl !

! ⁞ you're the pretty girl

! ⁞ you're the pretty girl. ༉ ❞
𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

FRIDAY, 7:59 PM
YOUR BASEMENT, RALEIGH NC.

you look over at your bestfriend's who littered around your basement. denki sat on one your beanbags, eagerly waiting for sero to finish rolling the blunt for you all to share.

sero's eyebrows knitted together in concentration as he wrapped it slowly. bakugo quietly sipped on some liquor that was brought by none other than kirishima. and mina sat beside you, aimlessly scrolling through her phone.

you sighed slightly, your (eye color) eyes flickering back down to your phone that was in your hand.

"yo, y/n." mina stated after sending a text on her phone. her eyes flickered up to meet yours when you hummed to indicate you were listening. "ima be out late later.. so don't go looking for me!" she stated, narrowing her eyes and pointing at you.

"okay? nigga, i was not planning on doing so anyway..." you state, scrunching your eyebrows together as denki snorted.

you & mina were roommates in a family house your mom had. it was close to the school and down the road from her house, so she found it safe.

she didn't ask for rent, or anything; however you and mina did pinch in to give her at least $300 every other month.

handling a job, highschool classes, and 2-3 college classes all at once was already as stressful as it was- so it was nice to not worry about a bunch of bills as well.

"who you gon' be with?" sero asked, putting the blunt to his mouth before bringing his lighter to life and lighting the blunt.

"hitoshi. nigga gon' be my wingman!" mina cheesed, smiling brightly at the group who groaned and rolled their eyes.

mina was the known hoe of the friend group. she always had hookups so it wasn't a surprise when she didn't come home after a late night. you were happy for her though, of course, especially since you knew she was always safe.

"hitoshi one fine ass motherfucka though." you hum, nodding you head as you took a gingerly sip from your cup. you ignored all the stares and questioning glances you got from your friend group, hoping to not be questioned but of course; nothing goes how you want.

"elaborate." katsuki huffed, raising an eyebrow while he looked over at you.

"'ion know what you want me to elaborate on?" you sneered, puckering your lips. what you said was pretty straight fucking forward.

"naw, go back." denki stated, shifting around on his beanbag before leaning back slightly with his legs spread. "what does that... mean?"

"that-"