love !

! ⁞ go on another date with me!༉ ❞ 𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

FRIDAY, 10:23 AM.
YOUR ROOM - RALEIGH NC.

you abruptly woke up, looking at the clock beside your bed in a rush. the clock read 10:23 am scaring the immediate fuck out of you.

"damn it mina, why didn't you wake me?!" you called out, rushing out of bed & completely forgetting about the purple haired insomniac that was beside you.

"damn it, sweetheart." shinsou winced after your foot kicked him harshly while trying to kick off the covers. "princess calm down, we don't have school today." he sighed, watching you immediately stop grabbing clothes from your closet.

"damn we don't." you stated in disbelief for a second, shocked you didn't remember that. "riiiight..." you trailed off, slowly putting your clothes back in the closet before getting back in bed.

after you and shinsou came back home last night, the two of you just watched movies and talked about people (mostly teachers and classes) you absolutely hated at school; spilling tea as denki would say.

you both did that for the longest before soon enough knocking out cold around 3-4 in the morning, which is probably why you slept through your 7:30 alarm.

"goodmorning!" you beam, turning over on your side to face hitoshi who chuckled dryly.

"goodmorning to you too darling." he chuckled. his voice was hoarse and tired, probably from being abruptly woken up from a good sleep he hasn't had in months; maybe even years.

"how'd you sleep?" you ask, watching the male close his eyes yet again to drift back off.

"fucking... amazing." he sighed, trying his best to stay awake in order to continue talking to you. "how was your sleep, love?"

"it was good..." you trail, watching hitoshi blink sleep out of his eyes. "you can go back to sleep y'know, it is just 10 in the morning." you chuckle, kissing the males forehead before getting up.

"where ya going?" he asked, watching you go to your door before looking back at him.

"wake mina up. she still has college class at 12." you sighed, leaving the room as hitoshi chuckled. he tried going back to sleep but without your presence beside him, it felt awkward.

maybe she's my melatonin. he thought to himself. he was sleep when you were beside him, so...

ding!

he was drawn out of his thoughts by his phone buzzing on one of your side tables beside him. he picked it up, seeing his dads message asking when he planned on coming back home so he could know how much breakfast to make.

he pretended to not see the message, planning to see how long you would want him to stay before answering. he stretched and turned slightly in bed before you opened the door again and closed it behind you.

"princess," shinsou mumbled, you humming in response to the male. "what're you doing today?" he asked, his voice still scratchy from being tired.

you got back in bed beside him, humming in thought. you didn't really know. you assumed you were doing nothing for the day, but you could've always had last minute plans with kaminari or something.

"nothing to my knowledge... why? what's up?" you asked, looking at the male dead in his purple hues.

"go on another day with me." he stated confidently. "pick you up at 7." he smiled softly, kissing your cheek before getting up and grabbing his phone and keys.

"wha-"

"see ya sweetheart!" he stated, giving you no time to even ask any type of question or confirm that you'd go on a date with him; even though you wanted too.

❛ velcenq ࿐

"pack a bag, you're not coming back." shinsou hummed, "she's not coming back mina!"

"damn.. okay?" mina hummed suspiciously, entering your bedroom to watch you obey in packing a bag with a chuckle and head shake.

"you get to meet eri!" hitoshi beamed, "dad talks about how you want to meet her all the time."

"yeah because she's so adorable!" you beam back, mirroring his smile as you finish up with your bag.

mina stood at the doorway, leaning on the other side while hitoshi leaned on one side of the door frame. a soft smile came over her while she watched you and the purple haired insomniac interact with each other; bright smiles, laughs, it was almost cheesy to the pink haired girl.

she made her way out of your room, ready to brag to kaminari about his matchmaking skills.

"ready?" hitoshi asked, "now, i haven't asked old man technically if it was okay for you to stay- or come in general, however he can't say no to you because you're his favorite!" he smiled, squishing your face in his hands while you chuckled to the best of your ability.

"yeah, your father used to hate me at first though." you mumbled considering his hands were still on your face; squishing your cheeks.

he chuckled, looking into your (eye color) eyes; smiling softly as he seemed to find himself getting lost in them. the longer he stared into your eyes, the more he came to realize he was falling in love with you.

was that a good thing? possibly. he'd forever be happy as long as your presence was just there.

but the possibility of old flings or randoms
coming up to you was always there; which pissed him off in a way. he knew everything was going way too smoothly right now, and hoped it'd stay this smooth but nothing ever goes right for hitoshi shinsou.

he smiled at you, connecting both of your lips before backing away and swinging his keys in his hands.

"c'mon princess, i wanna get food first." he hummed, watching as you shook your head with a smile before grabbing your bag and making your way towards his car with him.

you could feel yourself falling too deep into an endless rabbit hole, as you'd always explain it. bakugo would be yelling at you right now, in a best friend disappointed yet proud type of way.

yet, you wouldn't even care.

because, you were spending time with hitoshi- someone you knew you were falling in love with slowly but surely.

and that. that made you happy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━