re-dye!

! ⁞ help me re-dye it ༉ ❞ 𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

TUESDAY, 2:30 PM.
ENGLISH - CLASS 5A, RALEIGH NC.

"hey pretty," shinsou smiled; sitting in front of your desk while you read one your favorite books.

"yo?" you chuckle, placing your finger at the word you stopped at to hold your place. you look up at the lavender haired boy who smiled under his mask. his hair was fading back to its natural black color.

"wanna do me a favor?" he stated, drawing imaginary shapes on your desk with the tip of his finger.

"what is it?" you laugh, narrowing your eyes in suspicion. he shrugged, biting the inside of his cheek before rolling his eyes.

"help me re-dye my hair."

"why can't you do it yourself?" you asked quickly, not buying the gimmick.

"it's faded and i usually get the old man to help, but he's busy with eri today and i want to spend time with you." he stated smoothly, smiling under his mask.

"i assume.. i can help." you mutter. "but! we dye mine too!"

"anything you want pretty." he mumbled, resting his head on your desk while you went back to your book.

"are we dying it back to this purple?" you asked, your eyes not leaving the page not even once while he nodded slowly. "cute. it fits you."

"ya think?" he mumbled, trying not to look like a schoolboy talking to the girl he has a huge crush on.

"mm-hm! you look really pretty." you mumble, getting lost in the pages of the book to even realize what you were saying. "pretty boy."

shinsou didn't respond. too busy hiding his flushed face at the nickname you called him. he was supposed to be a player here, what's his heart doing speeding up from two simple words?

"fuck," he mumbled lowly to himself.

❛ velcenq ࿐

"welcome to my humble abode!" hitoshi joked, parking in the garage of his house. he sighed, unbuckling his seatbelt before looking at you. "ready? old man won't be back for another 2 hours."

"yes! let's go." you hum, getting out the car and following behind hitoshi into his house. you both entered through the kitchen, making your way up the stairs and into his room.

"okay, what color do you wanna dye yours? you can choose, i have pretty much every color." the male chuckled, walking into his bathroom and grabbing towels before opening the cabinet that held all his hair dye.

you picked what color you wanted, taking off your coat and walking into the bathroom to help shinsou. it took you both a total of about 4-5 hours to finish both of your hair and get it just right, but you both finished.

you ended up laying down on his bed together watching cowboy bebop and laughing together while aizawa came up the stairs.

he knocked on the door before entering, smiling at the two of you before clearing his throat for your attention.

"dinners ready. y/n, you're always welcomed to stay." he smiled, silently hoping you'd agree.

you checked the time and your phone seeing many missed messages from mina, who was probably worried since you were never out this late.

"i'd love too, but i have to get home. mina's probably worried that i've been kidnapped or something." you sighed, slowly getting up off the bed. "thank you for the offer though."

aizawa hummed before mirroring your soft smile and leaving the room for you and shinsou to say your goodbyes.

you gathered all your stuff, looking back at hitoshi who had gotten up to give you a hug. you lightly kissed his cheek before smiling and taking your leave since you had asked denki to come pick you up because he lived down the street.

"see you, pretty boy!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━