who!

! ⁞ what do you mean?! ༉ ❞ 𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

SATURDAY, 12:23 PM
YOUR BASEMENT - RALEIGH, NC

"i don't care." bakugo grumbled, walking down the basement stairs with kirishima behind him. when he made it down there, he was surprised - angered - to see hitoshi laying on you while the two of you slept on the couch.

he wasn't mad about the two of you sleeping, he was mad that a bottle of his beer was drunk.

"what the hell!" he yelled, startling you. you woke up, seeing kirishima and bakugo standing at the bottom of your stairs.

"sup." you yawn, stretching and ultimately waking hitoshi up. "oh yeah, i drunk a bottle of your beer." you chuckled, holding up the can to katsuki.

his anger was slightly relieved. he didn't care if you drank his beer, although he knew you didn't even really like beer.

"hitoshi doesn't drink." you stated. you knew how katsuki was about his drinks. and you knew how katsuki was about hitoshi.

"hm? yeah, drinking isn't for me." hitoshi mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. he really just wanted some more sleep.

"others coming?" you asked, trying to change the subject since bakugo looked like he was gonna blow a fuse.

"denki has some secret thing going on, mina's not even upstairs, and sero's... sero." kirishima chuckled. "just us right now."

you watched the two males sit down at their usual seat on your floor before humming. bakugo was still scowling while kirishima was chuckling about how unmanly he looked.

"hey," you turned your head to look at hitoshi who was still laying on your chest. "why don't you invite your friends? perfect time for tamaki to shyly shiver beside bakugo." you joked.

hitoshi hummed then shrugged. it's not that he didn't want to invite them, it's just that a new person had joined the group.

it's not that she was exactly new. he didn't like associating with her after their old fling. she took it to far when he had already established he didn't want a relationship at the time. rumors surfaced, she moved schools, but now she's back. of course.

"nah, tamaki & nejire are seeing mirio because he's in town. no one likes monoma-" shinsou was cut off by bakugo.

"hell yeah. don't get why you even hang out with his annoying ass." bakugo grumbled. he & monoma had a unspoken rivalry since freshman year. shinsou & you both chuckled at bakugo's outburst.

"jirou's doing some secret thing no one can know about and the only one who's actually available is..." hitoshi trailed off, scoffing and rolling his eyes.