sk8er boy !

! ⁞ a skater boy, huh? ༉ ❞ 𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

SATURDAY, 10:30 PM.
YOUR BATHROOM, RALEIGH NC.

bakubae answer your fuckin' phone y/n

bakubae
answer your fuckin' phone y/n.

mina
she's prob too busy being a hoe 🙄

pickachu
who a hoe here besides u?

eiji
ayo?!

pothead (plug)
let's calm down here 💆🏽‍♂️

bakubae
ok, all of y'all are fucking answering BUT y/n.

mf gon' make me break INTO HER FUCKIN' ROOM.

mina
tbr with you...

she prob sleep. LMFAO.

or getting rdy to go to that damn skate park

y/n
ok u niggas r annoying

replied to mina
yes tf i am. and what ab it hoe?

pickachu
bruh can u even SKATE?

y/n
nigga don't try me

pothead (plug)
u aint skate since middle school

calm it down hermosa.

eiji
no cuz i be with her sometimes

she's still good (a little rusty)

y/n
RUSTY????????

all yall finna get blocked.

❛ velcenq ࿐

❛ velcenq ࿐

you clicked your tongue, closing your phone before fixing up your hair and clothes and grabbing your board

you went down the stairs, putting your phone into your back pocket and telling mina you were gone (who was in kitchen eating).

you made your way down the street, making a small stop at a convenience store to buy a monster before heading towards the skate park that wasn't that far from your home.

when you got there you saw shinsou doing a few tricks on a board of his own. it was only him at the moment since the park would usually get crowded around midnight; which is why you wanted to come early before the bowl was hogged.

"a skater boy, huh?" you tease, watching him do another ollie before chuckling and looking over at you.

"skater girl? kinda cliche." he exclaimed, rolling over to you. "never seen you here before?"

"i usually come earlier than this but the moon's pretty tonight so." you chuckled, looking up at it in all its glory.

the twinkling stars shined bright, accompanying the full moon. you smiled faintly at it; the moonlight hitting your face amazingly.

it seemed hitoshi was stuck in a trance as he stared at you for a while. your brown skin glowing under the moonlight as well as the small smile on your face made his heart flutter. he'd never been one for feelings or relationships, but when it came down to you he'd try anything he needed too.

he smiled to himself before circling you on his board.

"like the moon?" he asked.

"love the universe." you corrected, chuckling as your eyes tried to keep up with his never ending circling.

"seriously?" he chuckled, "what a coincidence." he joked, as you chuckled and shook your head.

"nice tattoo." you hum, catching a glimpse of a cube tattoo on his arm. he stopped circling you for a second to process what you said before looking down at it.

"this? uh, thanks. it was an impulsive decision." he laughed.

"yeah, almost all of mine we're impulsive." you chuckled, starting to skate off into the bowl to do some tricks.

you fell straight on your ass trying to attempt a trick you hadn't done since middle school, cursing to yourself as you realized eijirou was right about you being rusty.

"you good?" shinsou laughed, holding a hand out to help you to your feet while you groaned.

"fuck no, i just busted my ass." you hissed, dusting off your pants. you looked up at shinsou, his dark blue eyes being focused on nothing but you.

he slowly and hesitatingly let go of your hand as your phone started ringing. you groaned, going to grab it and noticing it was just bakugo.

"it's getting late, you should get home anyway?" hitoshi hummed, sighing internally since he really didn't want this night to end.

you sighed, nodding and declining katsuki' call since you'd just call him back again. you'd both been at the park for hours on end, just skating and talking - overall, having a good time.

"i'll walk you?" hitoshi asked, putting one foot on his board and flipping it up before grabbing it. you did the same and nodded before starting off on the path back to your house.

━━━━━━━━━✧━━━━━━━━━