where were you !

! ⁞ y'all are so cute together

! ⁞ y'all are so cute together. ༉ ❞

𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

SATURDAY, 11:45 PM

YOUR BASEMENT, RALEIGH NC.

"and where were you last night?" denki asked you, looking at you while you sat on your couch. you looked at him in slight confusion since you weren't expecting him to ask the question out of nowhere. you, being you, shrugged before going back to scrolling on your phone.

"thats not a valid answer, nigga." mina hissed, starting to move closer to you and touch your hair; twirling it around with her finger. "since when was your hair dyed...?" she asked, trailing off in deep thought of where she had seen this hair dye color before. she knew you didn't dye your hair in the house anytime recently, nor did you go get it done professional.

silence encased the group while everyone stared at you who stared back at mina. she let out a loud gasp after a few enticing seconds. everyone then followed behind with the same loud gasp which made you deadpan.

"what?" you asked, trailing off in thought once you saw everyones shocked faces.

"you were with hitoshi." sero teased, watching you roll your eyes and try to hide a girlish smile behind your hand. you couldn't deny it; you did in fact love hanging out with the purple haired insomniac. but would you tell your friend group that? absolutely not.

"y'all are so cute together!" kirishima hummed, leaning back on the beanbag chair that sat on the floor. bakugo did a grumble of agreement under his breath. he never liked to openly admit he agreed with... anyone about anything truly.

"can you two like... get together now?" denki hummed, moving his hands around in a sarcastic manner.

"never gonna work." you rolled your eyes, starting to focus your attention on the movie you all played as background noise. "why is this movie kinda good though?" you stated, hoping no one would realize you were trying to change the subject and move on with life.

"aht aht, not gonna work n/n." sero huffed, getting up from his chair to sit beside you. he stared deep into your eyes which made you slightly uncomfortable; making you move lean backwards so the two of you wouldn't be so close. "admit you're in love with him." he whispered to you. you made a face by instinct at the word 'love.'

"nigga, first of all, get out my face." you hissed, making sero stand down in defense while you got comfortable yet again and out of mina's personal space. "secondly, i don't love him. who was the last person i was in love with anyway?" you stated, starting to actually think about it.