draw it out!

! ⁞ do you want me to draw it out for you?༉ ❞ 𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

FRIDAY, 2:12 PM
YOUR LOCKER - RALEIGH, NC

"can we talk?" hitoshi asked, grabbing your wrist before you could walk away after you closed your locker door.

you sighed, nodding hesitantly before he dragged you to the east wing in order to sit in aizawa's empty classroom.

you took your usual seat by the window, staring outside while hitoshi sat in front of you. he sighed, turning to look at you before starting his rant.

"y/n, you know i wouldn't ghost you. ri-"

"no. you did it to other people." you shrugged, cutting him off. "it's your reputation."

"but other people, aren't you." he sighed.

"so?" you mumbled, refusing eye contact with the male who was starting to get slightly irritated.

"what? do you want me to draw it out for you?!" he huffed, watching you shrug at his proposal before he got up and walked over to the chalkboard.

he started by drawing stick-figure's. a girl with an arrow pointing at her that said "pretty" and a boy with heart eyes staring at her.

"it all started, when i saw you and thought you were pretty. then i noticed you and mina were friends, so i asked her to put me on to which she laughed at me." he drew out his stick figure and another one with bubble quotes laughing.

"then, i just started talking about how pretty you were to your friend group; kiri, denki, mina. then, roof day happened. we started hanging out more, we had our  first kiss, we had sex, and now we're here." he concluded, circling the poorly drawn picture of your stick figure sitting by a window.

"do you get it?" he asked, looking back at you before you slowly shook your head no. he let out an exaggerated sigh, slamming his hand down on his fathers desk. "damn it, y/n. i have feelings for you! i love you!"

you bite the inside of your lip, refusing eye contact with the irritated male. it's not that he was irritated with you, but with the fact you hadn't caught onto these hints. he was irritated at himself for even making this reputation where he'd just fuck and ghost.

"i know it's cheesy as fuck to say, but truly i have not felt this way for anyone. you can even ask denki, he was up all night with me sunday trying to think of ways to make you forgive me. i've never put so much effort into something." he sighed, calming down while his voice went soft.

you could tell he was completely genuine about this.

"if i could fix my reputation just to have a chance with you, i would. i promise that'd be the first thing i changed if i went back in time." he sighed, sitting down in his dad's desk chair. you looked at him for a second, considering his words before looking at the time.

"okay," you stated, grabbing your stuff to get up. "i was just overthinking most likely, but, i'll give you a chance."

you walked up to his beaming figure, kissing his cheek before walking towards the door.

"i have to go tutor denki, i'll see you? hitoshi." you asked, looking back at him when you opened the door. he nodded with a smile, admiring your figure as you softly smiled and walked out- accidentally bumping shoulders with a girl in the hallway.

"sorry." you mumbled, breaking out into a jog in order to find denki.

❛ velcenq ࿐

"i'm glad you guys worked it out." kaminari sighed, taking a pre-test for history. it was his worse subject, but your best.

"yeah." you smiled softly, reminiscing on the happy times the both of you usually had. "oh! but, there was this girl like standing outside the door and i bumped shoulders with her.. never seen her in aizawa's study halls."

"what did she look like?" kaminari asked, chewing the starburst he'd just put in his mouth.

"didn't get a good look; she was wearing lashes, heavy makeup but was super pale, black hair but it looked dyed, and a private school uniform for an outfit." you shrugged, looking at the question denki had been on for a while now.

he choked on the pink starburst at the back of his throat before swallowing it properly.

"did she have green eyes?" he asked, hesitantly before you shrugged.

"said i didn't get a good look."

"how'd you notice lashes, but not her eye color." denki sweat dropped, shaking his head with a sigh.

"lashes are more noticeable than the eye color." you sigh, looking at the time and realizing it was time to go. "ready?" you ask, grabbing your keys and swinging them on your finger.

kaminari hummed, brushing off the girl you saw as just a coincidence. maybe he didn't even know her. he hummed a tune you both knew, causing you to chime in as the both of you practically skipped down the hallway towards your car.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━