Author's Note & Special

Hello again! It's been such a long time since I've been on this platform- months longer than I anticipated, actually. And, I don't blame you if you're mad at me. The truth is, I was struggling due to lack of motivation and stress, and almost forgot about this story, and for that I'm sorry. I've had about 3 chapters backed up since April, but I always want to post my best work (or what I consider to be my best at the time), and thus still haven't been able to release them.

This time, though, I promise that I will continue as soon as I can, and get some more chapters out. If you get annoyed whilst waiting, don't be afraid to spam and criticize me until I get up and start working again! I've just started at a new school, and am already being bombarded with work, but I'll do my best to at least try and get some new updates out. Feel free to ask me any questions, give feedback, criticism, vent, or whatever- I'm here for it! For anybody who has stayed and continued to follow this story, I give you my utmost thanks. Myself being young, and this being my first publicly posted piece of literature, it's been quite nerve wracking, but I'm not lying when I say that seeing your positive comments, the votes and additions to reading lists (for my Wattpad readers), the hearts from Quotev readers, and even just knowing that you decided to give this amateur story of mine a try- it truly makes my day (I'll blush and giggle stupidly watching the kind remarks and occasional jokes when I find them).

Enough ranting! I'm not here to tell my life story, I'm here to share my apologies and thanks, and a little group chat AU I made up on the spot! (It'll contain some dirty/cringe worthy humor, so beware...also all characters assume their ages/characteristics from their respective parts :))

(Long authors note ends here if you didn't have enough time for it- I completely understand-- read below!)

[Name] the savage created a group with Jonababy my beloved, Racecar, Poopoo and several others

Group has been renamed to "Do u fart"

Group image has been set

DolphinFucker69: What the hell is this

DolphinFucker69: WHAT THE FUCK IS MY USERNAME

OH SHIT YOU CAN SEE THAT?

LMAO

DolphinFucker69: [NAME] YOU BITCH

DolphinFucker69: I DONT FUCK DOLPHINS

Jonababy my beloved: Hello, [Name]! Is this another group chat?

Jonababy my beloved: Jotaro, is that you? Please don't curse so much.

Jonathannn! Hello! Hru?? <3

DolphinFucker69: FUCK YOU

I mean sure but i thought u fucked dolphins tho

Poopoo: LOLOLOLOLOL DOLPHIN FUCKER LOLOLOL

Jonababy my beloved: I'm fine, thank you!

DolphinFucker69: SHUT UP JOSEPH

#1 Elvis Fan: How'd u kno it was joseph?

Mr. Mafioso: I think everyone knows that it's Joseph

Josuke, giorno hhihiii

#1 Elvis Fan: Hi [name] :DDD

Mr. Mafioso: Hello :)